FREE Protein Samples!

(deactivated member)
on 4/11/06 9:46 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning hot thang!!! (been looking at any tattoo pics lately? We have a date BEFORE next summer!) Glad you got this site to work - Ive been getting a lot of stuff from WALMART (samples) in the mail, but none of this protein stuff Ive been posting. Hopefully, in the next week or two, we ALL get a big ol' windfall of the stuff. lol, what would really be great is if we actually LIKE some of it too. Im about 3 minutes from running out the door - Doctors appointment, lots of labs, prodding, poking, etc... oh joy! Hope you have a great day - love, Lei
cathya
on 4/11/06 11:26 pm - Orlando, FL
LeiLani, Your note about samples from Walmart jumped out to me. How are you getting samples from them? Details please. Cathy
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/06 5:25 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Cathy - Walmart is one of my all time favorites for FREEBIES/SAMPLES!! The good thing about them? Their samples change weekly (roughly) and they can have anywhere from 3 to 5 or 6 samples available. The range can be anywhere, soaps, foods, stuff for pets, over the counter meds, etc. I save the WALMART LINK to my favorites and just make it a point to visit several times during the month. Oh, another GREAT thing about Walmart samples? They REALLY DO send them to you. Some of this stuff i**** and miss, and you have no clue if you'll really get it in the mail, Walmart always shows up. Here ya' go - happy sampling! http://walmart.triaddigital.com/Free-Samples.aspx
cathya
on 4/12/06 5:28 am - Orlando, FL
What fun, thanks. Who doesn't love to try something new. You really find the best stuff ( *****oteague, samples, your husband, etc.) Are you or any of the VB crowd going to the OH conference in Pittsburgh? Cathy
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/06 5:37 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
...my hubby will get a CHARGE outta the fact that he falls in your "good find" column, although there are times when it's NOT warranted.... write it in pencil, its' a moving target, honest! hehehe I'd given the conference some THOUGHT, figured it was a close enough drive. I'd really like to meet a few of the locals - but that's the same weekend that Paul's sub comes back up for air. He'll probably expect me to be waiting at the dock with a smile and little else!! The next big event I attend will probably be the Richmond party. I found out that I'll definitely be going ALONE - Paul's under water for that one too. I'm hoping I can talk Wendy G into rooming with me, if not, it'll be HER FAULT I can't go! (lol, nah - no guilt there!) Will you be in Richmond? ..are you going to Pittsburgh??
cathya
on 4/12/06 6:30 am - Orlando, FL
Yes from what I observed, he is a keeper. How much of the time is your call. I plan to be at both. The OH conference is really a learning new stuff event with some fun events thrown in for networking. The Richmond event is FUNNNN with a few learning opportuities thrown in to keep us from becoming brain dead. So they serve two different purposes. Cathy
kizie23
on 4/12/06 5:17 am - blacksburg, VA
Lei, Thank you for posting this. I hope you do not mind if I copy and paste it on another board. Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/06 5:28 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
You're welcome Melissa, my pleasure! ...oh, and absolutely, DO share them with anyone and everyone - the more that benefits from it, the better!! One tip you might want to share with your friends? If they create a FREE email account with Yahoo.com and use that email address, they can avoid any and all SPAM mail that "freebie/sample" sites can generate. I never EVER use my primary email(s) for ordering things online.
obxlovin
on 4/12/06 12:13 pm - Virgina Beach, VA
Lei, Thank you for the tips. I was ( no time now) the bargain queen, and I am very excited about getting these samples. I was told to start ordering samples now and have the ones I like lined up for post op. Thanks again for all of your tips and help! Cindy
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/06 11:06 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Cindy - Glad the links/samples can be of help - and I absolutely agree with the advice you've been given. GRAB as many SAMPLES as you can, of various proteins - never ever EVER buy them in the large 1, 2 or 5 pound canisters until you're positive you can stomach it. Oh, and one more thing? What you like today, before surgery, might be something you can't STAND after surgery. So my advice to you? Don't worry about FINDING the perfect shake that'll last you for EVER and ever after surgery. Just find one now that you can tolerate - because it's important to build up your bodies inner strengths. Having a body that is HIGH in protein before surgery absolutely WILL and DOES play a huge factor in the HEALING process. PROTEIN PROMOTES HEALING - so get your body strong before surgery, but don't be disappointed to find out you GAG and or BARF the protein afterwards. Just keep sampling, trying, learning what you can tolerate and don't give up on your long term maintenance/health. People try too HARD to find the "perfect" protien shake their first 90 days post op and more times then not, they FAIL at it and just give up. The first 3 months post op, you're extremely sensitive to everything - whi*****ludes TASTES and SMELLS. It's so much better to hold off on any decisions, yay or nay, until after your 90 day probation period (learning curve) with this new way of life. Happy sampling! ....Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views