FREE Protein Samples!

(deactivated member)
on 4/11/06 10:35 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Free Protein Samples - Just click on the following link, fill out the info requested and your sample(s) are mailed soon after. TIP: When "choosing" the flavor you would like to try, the site allows more then one choice/click. I put a check by each flavor and requested all 7. http://www.tntsupplements.com/ Happy clicking - Lei
A10sFrau
on 4/11/06 11:01 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Security on my computer told me the site is not secure, that the certificate is invalid and that my personal information might be stolen. Hope it hasn't been. Lois
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/06 11:08 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
You're giving them a "name" and a "mailing address" ...using a FREE Yahoo.com email address and NO phone numbers are required, so none needs to be given. NO credit or private data is requested or needed. So what are you WORRIED is going to get "stolen". ANY time you order something online and provide the name/adress and email, it's stolen (or captured) this is NO different.
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/11/06 11:18 am - Danville, VA
Hey, Sweet Cheeks! Thanks for the site..can't wait to try them...I love the free stuff....I miss you.. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/06 11:23 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
HEY!!! Im opening mail from you, left and right, as I type! Trying to get caught up on email and put all of it on hold when I saw all the ones you sent over with PICTURES ATTACHED!! I love pictures. lol, and it would appear there are a few on here that we were having way too good of a time to be posing for any stinkin' pictures - oh my my! Love the FIRST one of all of us, outside, just the LADIES - er, I mean just us MERMAIDS!!! Okay - who else has pictures??? I want to see more! Welcome home, sweet lady - it was so nice to be able to spend most if not all of Friday with you, it's a shame the time went by sooooo FAST!! I'm going to finish looking at the pics you sent over then I'm heading upstairs with a good book (party animal that I am, not!) Sweet dreams and HUGS!! - Lei
Bookworm5648
on 4/11/06 8:40 pm - Manassas Park, VA
Thanks Lei! I requested all 7 too. The banana flavor sounds different! Stacy 346/183
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/06 9:40 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Stacy ~ I normally mix my protein with iced coffee, so I tend to stick with the flavors that'll blend well (choco, nilla, mocha) ....so the banana will be an interesting challenge. lol, I don't think Im gonna want that in coffee - but maybe with some CarbCountdown Milk and a splash of Caramel Davinici Sugar Free syrup? Some sugar free coolwhip on top, w/a cherry and I can pretend/dream/fantasize it's a Banana Split. Have a great day - Lei
Christine Hood
on 4/11/06 8:48 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Lei...we always love the free stuff!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/06 9:43 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello gorgeous - Next time we get together for lunch, remind me to bring some of the other samples Ive rec'd and couldn't choke down. ...am I a GOOD friend or what? Passing the barfy stuff on to a fellow weight loss buddy. Ive actually passed stuff on to several friends who ended up LOVING the protein that literally made me wanna be sick. Track McCreary comes to mind, gave him my Nectar samples, I think apple and pina colada - just opening the packages of those made me wanna hurl - this man turns 'em into frozen slurpee treats, ewwwwww, er.... I mean GOOD ON HIM!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/06 9:31 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Lei - finally, something that worked for me!! I was able to do this and request the free samples. I need some freebies!! How are you beautiful? I see you had a great weekend, as usual. Hope you have a nice day, it looks like it will be great weather. love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views