I am home.....

Betsy Anitahug
on 4/11/06 6:43 am - Danville, VA
Hi everyone!!!! I am so excited that I got to meet so many new friends this weekend thanks to Tink and Dianna....Wow, what an amazing weekend it was! I had alot of Wow moments....First ride on a man's shoulders...hehe, thanks Cleve...first roller coaster ride....and a few other firsts I won't go into...I fell in love with Diana and Cleves youngest daughter, Lauren...what a heartbreaker she is going to be...I wanted to bring her home with me. Of course, their other children, Cleve, Emily and James were special too. Thanks Dianna for such a wonderful time together and opening your family to me. You are very special to me and I hope you know that...How can I ever repay you???? You truely are like a sister to me. Natalie?? What can I say....I so enjoyed our time together, meeting your Mom, Amy and the boys....I really enjoyed getting to know you better and you are truely a trip and a half, Girlfriend..When you left me at the bus station this morning, I sat in there and cried...I didn't want to come home. Ms Kelli....you really are a sweeeetie....you really surprised me with your gift! I truely love you and wish we had had more time to spend together Friday night. YOu are a beautiful lady and so proud to be able to call you my friend. Leilani---OMG, you are incredible and I just wanted to bring you home with me. Thank you sooo much for the incredible lunch Friday...Would have loved to bring home one of those sexy italians...wooooohooo. I love ya.. Dana, Christine, Jill, Trish, Elaine, Tammy, Cheryl, and any other of my new WL buddies that I met Friday night.....The tiny pouch people have united...hehe...I loved you all sooooo much. Can't wait for the next time. We are alll like family and I love it..I don't have much family and you guys ROCK....I really do love you.... Cleve, you might not have had the surgery, but you are so special in my book....you Rock too, Babe... Hugs to all my new and old buddies..... Betsy
Christine Hood
on 4/11/06 10:15 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Bets! Glad you made it home safely! It was great meeting you...hopefully by the next time you see me I will be on the losing side...Can't wait to see you all again! Christine
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/11/06 10:28 am - Danville, VA
Hi Ms Christine....you are soooo beautiful....you are going to do great....hope to see you in June.... Hugs, Betsy
Ernurse323
on 4/11/06 12:42 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Heya Betsy... I was so great to meet you and hand out with you guys !!! You look incredible...It is breathtaking, the amount of weight you have lost !!! I hope you guys come back her soon !!! Dana
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/12/06 1:02 am - Danville, VA
Thanks, Dana....Sure wish we lived closer....I can feel a great freindship coming on.... You are so beautiful! And your husband is such a hottie....I really enjoyed spending time with you. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views