FINALLY APPROVED!

AThinnerSandyFor200

on 4/11/06 6:20 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I finally got that ever important call from Dr. Spencer's office saying that Horizon BCBS approved the surgery. Next Tuesday (4/18) at this time I'll be on the losers side.
Sporty Jill
on 4/11/06 6:23 am - Norfolk, VA
HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! Jill 263/186/145
Kathy & Rich
on 4/11/06 6:39 am - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations! Wow, next week this time you'll be a loser!
Kitty Kat
on 4/11/06 6:40 am - Richmond, VA
CONGRATS Sandy! Hugs, Kitty Kat
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/11/06 6:45 am - Danville, VA
Sandy, that is wonderful! I am soooo happy for you....Now you will be a tiny pouch person tooo!!! It is an amazing journey and one that will blow you away! Please keep us updated on how things are going. Hugs, Betsy
AThinnerSandyFor200

on 4/11/06 8:12 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thank you very much ladies. Any suggestions on what to bring (that i'm actually going to use) and what not to bring???
cheryl_jagow
on 4/11/06 9:23 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Congradulations!!!! Thats sooo great! I love dr spencer! He is great!!!! To bad he is married! Just joking. Anyways are you going to the support group this Thursday in harbor view. I will see you then. I hope I can get a babysitter!!! Good luck to you. Just make sure you follow dr spencers rules to the "t" dont let him see you sitting or laying in bed at the hospital. Make sure you are walking walking walking. He will make it known that he wants you to walk in the hospital. I brought my pillow, you can bring a robe but I didnt have, a set of clothes that has "room" in them like sweats! Chap stick, I dont think I brought to much more than that. Anyways if yo have any questions feel free to drop me a line or two.
AThinnerSandyFor200

on 4/12/06 11:12 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Cheryl....did you bring pj's? what did you wear to walk around the hospital?
Christina R.
on 4/11/06 9:40 am - Reston, VA
Congrats and Best Wishes! Christina S
Christine Hood
on 4/11/06 10:12 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Congrats Sandy!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views