A10sFrau
on 4/11/06 10:50 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Ross, You look like a different person! Congratulations!! Lois
Ross C
on 4/12/06 6:59 am - McLean, VA
Lois, Who do I look like? Someone Hot? celebrity hot? *grin* thanks! -Ross
lawoman
on 4/11/06 11:25 am - Hellertown, PA
Hey there cutie! Good to see some new pics up!! You better be there in June, can't wait to party!! Woo hoo!! Talk soon! LA
Ross C
on 4/12/06 7:01 am - McLean, VA
LA.... I'll do my best to be there sweetie... saving up now... I can't wait to see everyone.... June isn't that far away.... *hugs* -Ross
track
on 4/11/06 9:17 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
Lookin' good there dude!! Will you be in Richmond in June? Keep up the walking and the protein...that's what makes this work...and the water...don't forget the water!...nix the Goldschlager and Jaegerman's.... Keep on keeping on!!
Ross C
on 4/11/06 10:36 pm - McLean, VA
Brother man! Long time no see! hmmm I've never had goldschlager... and last time I had Jaeger was the January conference... so I'm not pulling in the Alky lbs. good news this am...scaled decided to cooporate and I'm now at 287.2 lbs! I'll be there in June! will be good to see you! -Ross
track
on 4/12/06 2:38 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
Never had goldschlahger?...you have got to try it...just a bit...it's very tasty!! One thing though, it has to be ice cold...it's sort of a cinnamon flavored schanppes with little flakes of gold leaf floating in it...mmmmnn mmmnn good!...I hear you about getting the $$ for june, I just tossed a couple of bills for a new kayak and all the trimmings, so I need to be watching my pennies for june, because I will be there, for sure! We can talk about splitting a room if you're interested...I don't bite, just ask Becker...at least he didn't complain at the time in DC...(wink) I'm a cheap date...don't eat much...snore very little...and if June is anything like January...heck there won't even be a lot of sleeping going on...I was up till 5 in the morning...Let me know, I'm all for making the money go further!!
KathieKathie
on 4/12/06 12:51 am - Manassas, VA
YO! Yes, you ARE a hottie! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaawt! *whistle!* ~K
Ross C
on 4/12/06 12:54 am - McLean, VA
Thank You Gentle Lady! Oh and your quite youself! I've never been whistled at before... You coming down to the conference in June? I wanna with ya! *hugs* -Ross
KathieKathie
on 4/12/06 1:45 am - Manassas, VA
Hope so! I'm sure going to try, but we'll have to see... I'm moving at the end of May, so I can't see what would keep me up here at that point. All the major stuff should be done by then. ~K
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views