New Pics!

Betsy Anitahug
on 4/11/06 7:09 am - Danville, VA
Awww, Ross, you made an old lady blush....hehe...Can't wait to see you again...Keep up the good work and I want a big old hug when I see you Hugs, Betsy
Ross C
on 4/12/06 6:55 am - McLean, VA
Lil Miss Hot Stuff, I'll make sure to give you a big ol hug and squeeze when I see you in June.... *grin* -Ross
Kathy & Rich
on 4/11/06 6:38 am - Fairfax, VA
Heyya, handsome! Looking fine. Your recommitment to lose again is looking great on you. Hugs, Kathy
Ross C
on 4/11/06 6:51 am - McLean, VA
Kathy! *blush* who me? umm ok *laugh* Hope I look "fine" in June at the pool! it's tough but I'm working on it.... How are you doing? -Ross
Kathy & Rich
on 4/11/06 7:01 am - Fairfax, VA
I'm hanging in there. Got some medical issues to deal with and that's been weighing me (pun intended) down. Hopefully all will be resolved soon though it isn't soon enough for my taste. So, I'm distracted with that and my sister (she starts chemo tomorrow). Hopefully will be seeing her in June or so. Need to get myself straightened out here. My weight loss has completely stopped. Looks like my body likes it here. Who knows! Rich is doing great. Doing some weekend DJing on classic rock 94.7 WARW. He is doing first shifts this weekend (3-8 Saturday, 4-9 Sunday). (He use to do shifts at WINC-FM on weekends before but just hasn't in a few years.) Now you are up-to-date. Thanks for asking! Hugs, Kathy
Kitty Kat
on 4/11/06 6:39 am - Richmond, VA
Do I detect some kinda smirk on dat face? You look GREAT! Glad the job and life seem to be going well for you. I am getting subtle hints I best be bringing myself to da conference in June and I guess it might would ROCK! We'll see! Hugs, Kat
Ross C
on 4/12/06 6:56 am - McLean, VA
A Smirk? *grin* on MY face? I think not... nope not here.... Thanks baby! You look better! hmmm BE THERE DANGIT! subtle enough for ya? Hugs and squeezes -Ross
Christine Hood
on 4/11/06 10:20 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Very nice Sir...handsome guy!!
Ross C
on 4/12/06 6:58 am - McLean, VA
Sir? Yikes! I'm not old enough to be called Sir! that's my dad! *runs around scared-like* Lady Christine, Thank you for your kind words... Will I get to meet you in June? *smiles sweetly* I've got a hug for ya! -Ross
Christine Hood
on 4/12/06 12:52 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Working on the June thing...supposedly I should be having my surgery in June so I can't commit to anything until my date is firmed up. I'll keep ya'll posted!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views