New Pics!

Ross C
on 4/11/06 3:40 am - McLean, VA
Hey ya'll! I thought I better put some updated pics on my profile. My current weight is 288.8 and I'm walking more (at work) and and I'm adjusting my diet upping my protein to kick start my weight loss. Ross-
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/06 3:53 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
You look very handsome . And healthy ! And the Protein does do the trick .. Way to Go Ross .. You hawtie ! Love ya , Natalie
Ross C
on 4/11/06 4:29 am - McLean, VA
*blush* Hawtie? wow... that's a new one for me...not used to that! I'm enjoying the job.. it's still temp though... but I've been interviewing and testing with verizon... so who knows maybe that'll pan out... how have YOU been mis thang? Can't wait to see you in June! I'm working out how I'm gonna pay for the dang conference so... I'll most likely be there... not 100% yet.. but working on it... How's the non-smoking thing coming along? *hugs her tight* -Ross
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/06 5:08 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Well as you know .. the conference will not be the same with out you . Look at it this way .. 25 bucks a week for 4 weeks - buys you the conference .. and I am sure there is someone from the SB or here you can share a room with . You MUST be there Ross .. I need my Body Guard !!!! As to the non-smoking .. it is working so far no Cigs .. and it has been almost 19 hours .. and counting .. I can do this .. and honestly .. not hard at all . thanks for asking . Love you and stay in touch . Nat
Ross C
on 4/12/06 6:53 am - McLean, VA
Nat, A body guard eh? *grin* I'll do my best to be there hon. I'm working more shifts nights pulling some 14 hr days so I'm sure I'll be able to afford it. I doubt I'll need to share a room but your right I'm sure I can find SOMEONE to Sleep with *WINKS AT ALL THE HOTTIES OUT THERE* Ooops I meant Crash with... hehehe oh what is SB? OHHHH I know what that is *hehee* Just so you know the hardest for quitting nicotine cold turkey is typically the 2nd or 3rd day... that's when most or all of the nicotine is out of your system. You'll probably have withdrawal symptoms.. crankyness etc... You can do it! Love you too babygirl... I will if you will *wink* -Ross
Christine Hood
on 4/12/06 12:46 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Good luck with the Verizon testing/interviewing. I am a manager in the call center down here in VA Beach and it really is a great company to work for! Christine
Sharon Q.
on 4/11/06 3:59 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Nice picture baby!! You look so hot and professional!!! I'm workin on upping that protein and losing some too.............we're all workin it!! You sound happy with your new job.........awesome!! Keep on keepin on!!! OXOOXOOXOOXOOXOXO Sharon
Ross C
on 4/11/06 4:31 am - McLean, VA
Sharon! Hot and professional... hehe I'm just me hon... just all spiffed up... LTNS baby! You've got to come down and see me sometime! Chipotle is calling our name! *laugh* Call me sometime! -Ross
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/11/06 6:19 am - Danville, VA
Wow, Ross, YOU LOOK HOT, BABE... Too bad I am to old for ya! Hope to seee ya in June.... Hugs, betsy
Ross C
on 4/11/06 6:24 am - McLean, VA
Too old for me? HA! *tickles her* You'll see me in June.... *winks* Hot? you sure your not looking in the mirror??? -Smooches -Ross
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views