EGD went really well!!

beth-d
on 4/11/06 12:22 am - Richmond, VA
I had my stricture fixed hopefully for the last time yesterday! The procedure went really well and the doctor said that it was not as bad as the last time so yeh!! I feel so much better and food and liquid is going down much smoother - it is amazing at the difference it makes!! I feel like a new person!! No more pain or that nasty foaming! Vitamins are going down easy now and so is everything else!! I am back on track now! Thanks for all your support and kind words!
Kitty Kat
on 4/11/06 12:56 am - Richmond, VA
Yeah! Hopefully it's fixed. I've been there and thankfully mine has been! Did ya stay knocked out this time? Lord knows I don't want ANYTHING shoved down my throat while STILL awake. Girl I'd have jumped off the table and beat 'em down or stumbled tryin' from the meds! ya Kat
beth-d
on 4/11/06 1:27 am - Richmond, VA
Well - when they first gave me the meds in my iv I thought ok I feel like I am actually going to go out - but now luck! I can tell you everything he did! Even to the color of the tube and stuff he used! I gagged alot and foamed some - it was discusting!! The meds made me sedated just enough so that I didn't feel pain or have the want to kill him - which I did think about!! But I feel so much better lets just hope it is the last time!! Pleaseeeee!!!!
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/11/06 7:23 am - Danville, VA
Hi Beth...so glad everything went well with your procedure. I have been lucky so far and no problems...Glad you are feeling better! Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views