HOW EMBRASSING...

newme2
on 4/10/06 10:48 pm - Woodford, VA
Hubby needs to sign out...as I posted looking for an angel under his SN....geez... Hello All :hello: If there is someone out there wouldn't mind becoming an angel, I would appreicate that...I have surgery tomorrow. And I am looking for an angel. Thank you.... Stephanie PS. If it is not one thing it is another it seems...
A10sFrau
on 4/11/06 12:02 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I teach and coach so my life is not my own right now. BUT I do want to wish you the best tomorrow. You will be a BIG loser very soon!! Good luck and Godspeed! Lois
newme2
on 4/11/06 12:55 am - Woodford, VA
Thank you Lois. Stephanie
Lorraina M.
on 4/11/06 1:18 am - Ruther Glen, VA
I wish I could help you out and repay the kindness my Angel Tammy showed me, but I am back at work in DC and unable to be there. However, I will be thinking good thoughts for you and saying a prayer. Be confident, you have a #1 (the absolute best) doctor! I had my open RNY on 3-15 with Dr. Hutcher and did very well. The care was great, the epidural rocks, kept me just about totally pain free. I went home on day #3 and have had no problems. Went back to work after 2 1/2 weeks, but wish I could have had one more at home, that was definately rushing it. Take it one day at a time and know that you are in the best of hands! Lorraine (4 weeks out and 30 lbs. gone forever)
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/06 1:27 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Stephanie , As I just returned from vacation , I will be at work when you have surgery . but if your hubby can call me .. when you are done , I would love to post to the board . We are all angels here .. some are just angels in different towns !! Let me know .. Natalie
newme2
on 4/11/06 1:41 am - Woodford, VA
Thank you, Natalie. We would love that. And thank you all..... Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/06 1:47 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Have him call me at 804 586 1838 !!! I know you are going to do great .. You have an angel From God as your surgeon !!! Hugs and your in my thoughts ! Natalie
newme2
on 4/11/06 1:49 am - Woodford, VA
Thank you Nat. You are an inspriation. Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/06 5:50 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
And you are a Baby Doll .. !!!!! Can you also send to me via Email - your last name . I need this for my suprise on Thursday ! I look forward to hearing from you . Love ya , Nat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views