Bowel Prep UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/10/06 9:00 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Shannon Why the bowel prep?? What's going on? Yes yes, Im sure Ive missed a few posts explaining it, slap me and get it over with, but you know I "care" so I hope WHATEVER this is about - it's not serious. As far as the preppin' of da' bowls! Sucks huh? I truly do feel for ya' - never had to do that with my RNY, heck, with ANY of my surgeries with the exception of the Tummy Tuck (which makes sense to have the intestines emptied out when you're working around that area) ...I had NO clue what to expect and asked my girly-friends (Wendy, Eileen and Carole) what to expect. WENDY G (for the record) is the worse person to ask, when it comes to drinking that nasty stuff, reactions, what to expect, etc... she had such a violent reaction to it all, that you really don't wanna hear her war stories before you have to prep. I agree - liquid diets SUCK, and they're even worse, when the only thing you have thats FULL of flavor is that stupid drano they make you drink. Good luck - l let us know what's going on when you can.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views