Bowel Prep UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Shanana
on 4/10/06 8:19 am - Altavista, VA
I am so hungry. Have to do liquids today and fleet prep for colonoscopy :potty: tommorrow. I just am looking for something clear w/ a great flavor. Oh well I can eat tommorrow. Just sad. Shannon
A10sFrau
on 4/10/06 8:45 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Had mine a few years ago. Yippee skippy. Good luck! Lois
Shanana
on 4/10/06 9:09 am - Altavista, VA
Thanks Lois. Hope they find out what is wrong we me. Hate it when you do a big test and they cant tell you what is wrong. Maybe they wont say lose weight this time as they have in the past. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/06 8:49 am - Remington, VA
I had one when I was 17....isn't that devastating at that age!!!? Best wishes for it to be quick and done with before ya know it! Kirsten
Shanana
on 4/10/06 9:10 am - Altavista, VA
Oh trauma. Did you have to get counseling? I hope i dont at this age. The dread makes me want to eat even more. Guess this computer will keep my hands busy. Shannon
Sharon Q.
on 4/10/06 9:36 am - Fredericksburg, VA
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Vodka is a clear liquid!! Taste isn't so great, but will make you happy!!! OH CMON baby........it's only 1 day, you can do it!!!!! XOOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXO Sharon
Shanana
on 4/10/06 9:39 am - Altavista, VA
I know it is only one day. I am feeling traumatized just thinking of the thing going up my you know what LOL. Shannon
Sharon Q.
on 4/10/06 9:45 am - Fredericksburg, VA
OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, so have the vodka tomorrow am, should do the trick...............and if ya gotta puke, try not to hit the dr, he may not be as amused as I am!!! LOLOLOL I'm thinking either way, yer not gonna feel whatever it is they use to go up wherever it is that they go. Hee Hee!!! You'll be fine girly!! Be sure to report back to us when ya get home tomorrow!!! XOOXOXOXOOXOXO Sharon
Ernurse323
on 4/10/06 10:01 am - Virginia Beach, VA
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Shannon..I am sorry !! It will be over before you know it !!!! Hugs, Dana
Shanana
on 4/10/06 10:05 am - Altavista, VA
Thanks Dana. Not many virgin spots I have left and they are taking this one away tommorrow. Oh joy!! LOL Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views