Va Beach .. Better Late than Never ..

(deactivated member)
on 4/10/06 7:44 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Wow !! What can I say . Meeting everyone at Joes Crab Shack and then the dancing ... what a great time . Dana : Gurl .. you are beautiful .. I am so glad we finally met . You are now our official Jessica Rabbit . That beautiful blonde hair and your eyes .. I am so excited for you on your new journey !!! Cheryl : Thank you for the very nice words you sent me on my Myspace account . And yes I was in pain from my hernia .. but It did not stop my dancing . You as well are a knock out too .. I am excited to see your journey begin as well . Princess Christina : A true Diva .. I so enjoyed talking to you. You like the others too are doing amazing !!! And I cannot wait to see your results !!! I had so much fun dancing with you . Patricia: It was good to see you . Congrats on your new baby !! You look so healthy .. Keep up the great work .. Please keep us posted . Jill : WOW .. what can I say .. you too are doing awesome . I am so happy to have finally met you . Sorry for grabbing your beer LOL .. Dianna had just bought one for us to share and I thought yours was mine .. so when we meet again .. I owe ya one !! Stay in touch .. please . Leilani : Thank you for lunch on Friday .. as always .. I love you .. and love the time that we can spend with one another .. I so enjoyed our dancing .. Wendy : Beautiful as always, and I love that you are dancing more .. And I love your hair !!! Dianna .. My soul sista .. you already know .. more post to follow Betsy : I was so happy to see you out there having fun .. Sorry the food thing happend . And you know we had fun .. More post to you later gater .. and thank you for being our DD.. To Everyone .. as always ! Thanks for making our time out in VABeach a memorable one .. and for everyone being my friend ... I had a blast and cannot wait to do this again ! Love ya , Natalie
eileen f
on 4/10/06 7:53 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi Natalie! I had just posted this to Dana's post, but thought it might get lost in the shuffle, so I will repost it here!!! I'm glad you all had a good time down here!!!! (repost) Hi Dana, Congrats on the boat! Wow, that sounds nice!! It was great to meet you, Jill, Christine, Cheryl and anyone else that I might be missing! I had alot of fun dancing ~ Lei always drags me out there, once I do it, I just wanna keep on getting up there, even though I suck at dancing!!! And Trish, Wow, you look great!!! It was so nice to see you again! I know you are looking forward to holding that little bundle of joy! Wish you could have been able to come on up to HANDC and just hang out with us, even if you hadn't been able to get up and dance. And Dianna, Natalie and Betsy, it was so nice to see you girls again! Sorry we didn't get down to the house on Saturday, Mike's blood sugar went wacko and he ended up going to bed that night at 6:30. Glad that it didn't happen on Friday ~ I would have been bummed to have not been able to get out with you all! And Lei and Wendy, my best buddies, It is always GREAT to be with you!! Love you guys!!!! Sorry your nugget started hurting you, Wendy ~ are you feeling better now??? Hope to see all the new folks and old folks again soon!! Eileen
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/06 8:01 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I am such a freakin Blonde .. not to mention I was a little lit .. I did not forget you .. I posted before I truly had my thoughts together . As always it is great seeing you and Mike .. You LOOK AMAZING !!!! I loved your yellow blouse .. it really brought out your eyes .. I am so glad you all came out with us .. Fun as always !!! And for the others I missed .. I am such a dumb butt sometimes .. Kelli - You are always fun to hang with .. and have such a great love of life .. Can not wait to see you and hubby in June !!! And thank you for the wonderful suprise for Betsy !!! Tammy C .. Gurl you had it goin on with da men folk .. what are you doing with your bad self .. I started to get jeolous .. !!! I had a lot of fun with you too !!! And was good to see a Richmond gal in VA Beach on Holiday as well .. I just have to say again . That you all are very near and dear to me .. and I always look forward to being with you . Love you ALLL !!! Natalie
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/06 8:04 am - Remington, VA
HI Natalie!! I just emailed to you direct form your link below....just asking for a little help!. Thanks! Kirsten You dont by chance know how much the June thing's gonna cost do ya?
eileen f
on 4/10/06 8:11 am - Virginia Beach, VA
That's okay, Natalie! Thanks so much for the compliment!! Hope Mike didn't scare ya when he picked you up in the air!!! And girly, wow, you are a dancing fool!! I need to get some lessons from you!!! I forgot some folks too! Like Kelli! Kelli, it is always so nice to see you! You look great!! Such a success!!! And Tammy, it was good to see you again too! Hope you are enjoying your vacation down here at the beach! Happy day to everyone! Boy, we had 2 gorgeous days in a row down here!!! So nice after all the rain on Saturday! I wish I had all this week off of work during the kid's Spring break, but I only work 2 days this week, so I can't whine too much about it!! Eileen =)
Sharon Q.
on 4/10/06 8:16 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey Tink!! Glad to see you all had a rockin weekend!! AND are all alive to tell the tales. Be sure to email me privately with all the "dirty details"!! LOL KIDDING GUYS!!!! Hey, did you send me the same picture like 4 times on Saturday night or was I just that drunk? I couldn't get the last one to even come through and finally gave my phone to my son mid-tantrum on Sunday morning, and told him..........."JUST GET RIDDA IT!!!" Sorry we didn't get to see Luc anyways!! Such a bummer Poly's is closed!! Had fun though, as you can imagine!! Talk w/ya soon!! OXOXOOXOXOXO Sharon
Shanana
on 4/10/06 9:44 am - Altavista, VA
Glad you guys had a great time. It is always a blast when everyone gets together. Hope I get to the bottom of these issues so I can go more. Shannon
Christine Hood
on 4/10/06 1:15 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Nat!! You are a hottie!! Thanks for giving me (LOTS) of hope for my arms! That was really kinda stressing me as I would like to avoid as much PS as possible...Thanks for showing me what I need to do to get me some AWESOME arms...Don't let anyone make you feel bad for being an exercise freak...I can only hope that I will become that obsessed! I always thought that you were an awesome lady but now I know it!! Can't wait til u come back! That was FUN FUN FUN!!! Christine
Sporty Jill
on 4/10/06 9:52 pm - Norfolk, VA
Hey There........... Had such a GREAT time with you Friday night. No worries on the beer, it happens.....ONCE (hehehehehe). And hey, thanks for the compliment. I tell you what, you guys are GREAT for the ego! And SUCH an inspiration, too. Listening to you talk about your before butt and your after butt gives me hope. AND giving us info on other sites to buy our protein from. Thanks! Any-hoo........... we definately need to do that again. Or at least get together. That was SO much fun and it was great to see how everyone is doing and listen to where they are in their journeys. You're great! Jill 263/186/145
cheryl_jagow
on 4/10/06 10:28 pm - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Girl you need some new pictures up there!!! You look so different in person! So pretty. I know you had fun. Dancing all night you go girl!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views