WOW Moment 22 yrs in the Making..

kabarron1
on 4/10/06 5:38 am - Hopewell, VA
Just wanted to share with you guys/gals. I went to SAM's Club yesterday they had a great sale on Tommy jeans. I was looking for a 36; but with Tommy's being $9.98 a pair you can imagine how slim the pickins were. My Mom came across a size 34 and said, "Here. If they don't fit now I'm sure they will soon." I held them up and thought, "Yeah! Right!!!" So I took them home and thought, "Oh what the heck. Lets see how close I am." And they actually fit and I'm not talking about having to lay on the floor to get them to fit either! I believe I was around 10 yrs old the last time I wore a 34! Just such a friggin WOW Moment for me. Good luck to all of you in this wild ride we call WLS! Keith 310/194/???
Kitty Kat
on 4/10/06 5:54 am - Richmond, VA
Oh where are the pics of you in these new jeans? Come on I need me some eye candy gorgeous! How are ya? GREAT I hope! CONGRATS! Keep it up baby! You've come a long way! hugs & Kat
kabarron1
on 4/10/06 6:07 am - Hopewell, VA
Thanks Kat. I know! I REALLY need to get some updated pics on my profile. I've been kind of sucking at doing that lately. Thanks again! Keith
wanda
on 4/10/06 6:04 am
Keith, That's absolutely AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!! Wanda
kabarron1
on 4/10/06 6:18 am - Hopewell, VA
Thanks Wanda! I appreciate that! Keith
cpatters
on 4/10/06 6:12 am - Rockingham County, VA
Hey Keith, That is great! WOW a 34? I was in Costco the other day and noticed that most of their ladies clothes only go up to 12 -14. It will be a while until I am there, but that day will come. And what a WOW it will be for me. Way to go! Cathy
kabarron1
on 4/11/06 12:11 am - Hopewell, VA
It'll be here before you know it Cathy. I can promise you that! Keith
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/06 6:42 am - Remington, VA
Keith! That is so awesome! Keep up the good work! Thanks for the luck wishes! Kirsten
Sharon Q.
on 4/10/06 7:38 am - Fredericksburg, VA
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! It is such a wild ride, and you are doing absolutely awesome!! Keep on keepin on..................Tommy watch out, your next male model is on his way.....................XOOXOXOXOOXOXOXO Sharon
kabarron1
on 4/11/06 12:14 am - Hopewell, VA
"next male model"? I don't think so! But thanks for the compliment anyway. Keith
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views