JUST BLABBING AWAY!

cheryl_jagow
on 4/9/06 11:35 pm - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Hello everyone, I have been struggling and struggling to get my protein drinks in. Well I bought some achiev the vanilla nut, and ohhhh my they taste like the starbucks frap things. Soo good. So now I can finally say I can drink my protein with out any problems! I am so happy I finally found something I can actually drink and like. They are a little pricey but hey if I can get them in its worth it! I just wanted to know where everyone one is working and what they actually do at your job? Just wondering... I work as a deputy clerk at the juvenile and domestic courts in chesapeake, I put cases together and sit next to the judge etc.... I will have been there for 7 years this July! Right out of high school. I am a scale checker and I know I shouldn't check it. Well I haven't checked it all weekend. I go in this morning and check it and I am down from 37 to 41 lbs. So happy. I am happy with any number. That scale always fluctuates up and down up and down. But I am happy with any number and I won't let the bad numbers ruin my day! Also last but not least I am looking for some clothes size 16/18 summer or "work" clothes. If anyone is cleaning out there closets please feel free to email me! I am also getting rid of size 24's and 22's and some 20's if anyone is interested! Happy day for all. Some people are stressed depressed they May have lost there weight and still depressed about there bodies! But you know what you are a lot healthier with saggy skin then being fat!!! Be thankful you have your health and you are who you are and not laid up in a hospital 24/7 for the rest of your life! My grandpa just got home from a 8 week vacation at the hospital and re-hab (his colon ruptured battling cancer) while visiting him every single day!!!!!!!!! I met a lot of other patients who will never be able to walk and talk and just lay their all day, day in day out! That is no way to live. Being kept alive on feeding tubes and ventilators. And some people are worried about saggy skin! Makes you thank God you were able to get your surgery and be able to be finally be healthy. So every day I thank God I pray every night and I thank him for every good thing and bad thing in my life. He put those "boulders" (bad things) in my path of life so I can learn and better myself! And it sure has helped so I thank him everyday. My favorite motto and that keeps me going is everything happens for a reason! Ok enough spouting off. Love you all. And I hope I didn't offend anyone! Cheryl
Lorraina M.
on 4/10/06 12:10 am - Ruther Glen, VA
Hi Cheryl, Sounds like you are doing very well, congrats! I too have trouble finding a protein drink I can stand the taste (and smell) of. Where did you find the Achiev drink, I would like to try it. Thanks a bunch, Lorraine
cheryl_jagow
on 4/10/06 1:24 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
i ordered it off the internet. maybe bariatriceating.com i think not sure. it was shipped out real fast too. i think 2 or 3 days. they advertise them on the left side of the board here. there are 4 flavors.
A10sFrau
on 4/10/06 1:47 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I teach HS German, Latin, ESL and community college psychology (dual enrollment) AND coach girls' tennis. AND, I love AchievOne. Lois
AThinnerSandyFor200

on 4/10/06 6:31 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi everyone, I'm from Jersey but now live in VA Beach. I'm an office Manager for Cory Home Delivery. We deliver for Best Buy, Haynes Furniture and Grand Furniture. My surgery is schedule for 4/18 and can't wait to get on the losers side!!!!
Ernurse323
on 4/10/06 6:54 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey !!! Thats my fav too !! I put whip cream on the top and drink it out of a crystal mug and I am in heaven !!!!!! It does taste like a 700cal Starbucks !!! You have a great way of thinking Cherly...no wonder I like you !! I bet you have some good stories to tell about court. maybe when we get together again we can entertain each other with court and ER stories !!! I will round up some clothes for ya soon !!! I am kinda between sizes...And hey...it was the Seabreeze that took the weight off? What r you talking about with Ocean Breeze? it isn't that much !! I am gonna check into it when I get this boat stuff straight !!! SMoooooooooooooooooooches, Dana
cheryl_jagow
on 4/10/06 7:54 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
for the ocean breeze thing it said it was about $54 a person for the season pass. and its only open from memorial day to labor day about 3 months and couple of days. i also want to take cameron to bush gardens. he hasnt been yet. anyhooo.. whats wrong with the boat? cant wait to see you again ohh ps i went to work out my first official day at the gym. and i was nervous but i just went in there and got on the tred mill thingy for 30 minutes then played 20 minutes of basketball with cameron. he loved it!!! i will work out longer each day. i walk a mile at lunch time everyday.... ok see ya
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views