Hey all you Virginia Beach Party People !!!

eileen f
on 4/10/06 7:45 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi Dana, Congrats on the boat! Wow, that sounds nice!! It was great to meet you, Jill, Christine, Cheryl and anyone else that I might be missing! I had alot of fun dancing ~ Lei always drags me out there, once I do it, I just wanna keep on getting up there, even though I suck at dancing!!! And Trish, Wow, you look great!!! It was so nice to see you again! I know you are looking forward to holding that little bundle of joy! Wish you could have been able to come on up to HANDC and just hang out with us, even if you hadn't been able to get up and dance. And Dianna, Natalie and Betsy, it was so nice to see you girls again! Sorry we didn't get down to the house on Saturday, Mike's blood sugar went wacko and he ended up going to bed that night at 6:30. Glad that it didn't happen on Friday ~ I would have been bummed to have not been able to get out with you all! And Lei and Wendy, my best buddies, It is always GREAT to be with you!! Love you guys!!!! Sorry your nugget started hurting you, Wendy ~ are you feeling better now??? Hope to see all the new folks and old folks again soon!! Eileen
Ernurse323
on 4/10/06 10:39 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Eileen..It was great meeting you and you husband. That is terrible about his blood sugar. I am glad all is better now. Hope to see you guys real soon. We have been to Bone Shakers a few times...All I remember is ..I think the carpet was torn out in places and the floor wasn't level...or...I am not sure..It was one of those nights...lol Dana
eileen f
on 4/10/06 3:19 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Dana, Yeah, Mike has pretty brittle Diabetes, takes 4 shots a day, plus oral meds for it. He went to take a nap and woke up sweating and shaky and his blood sugar was 31 (it got as low as 18 one time ~ scared the crap out of me!). He got it up but then it went too high and he felt really awful. Usually he keeps it under pretty good control, well as good as he can, but that night was not a good one for him. He slept 12 hours straight, just totally zonked out. Felt fine Sunday though. Eileen p.s. I still haven't been to Bone Shakers yet. Do you all ever go up to Scandals on Holland Rd??? It is next to/attached to 'Mom's Kitchen'. They get some really good bands there! I will let you know the next time that Wendy and Lei come up there with us!
WendyNVA
on 4/10/06 11:37 pm - Va Beach, VA
Hey gorgeous! It was so nice meeting you and the others Friday night. I had a great time. Congrats on the boat purchase, man my hubby would be so jealous.. we've "thought seriously" about it many times, but he's just gone too often for me to justify it, or the bike he wants LOL Enjoy it! Hope to see you again soon Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views