Hey all you Virginia Beach Party People !!!

Ernurse323
on 4/10/06 10:31 am - Virginia Beach, VA
You hardly look old enough to be any grown person's mama !! You look incredible !!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/06 9:05 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning friends!! WE (Paul and I) had a WONDERFUL time on Friday. IT was so nice to finally meet ya'll in real space and of course, remeet and hug those of you Id already had the pleasure of. Oh! ..you know who the "Prince/Little Richard" wannabe reminded ME of? Take a look at this picture! Anyone remember CHUCK BERRY? Tada -- this must be his missing, er... brother? http://www.chuckberry.com/about/photopages/001.html True story - Wendy G. and I, used to go to a Country Club here in Norfolk a lot, called "The Banque" ..well, our lil Chuck Berry WannaBe seemed to ALWAYS be there, regardless of when we showed up - and he took a major liking to our RED HEADED VIXEN! Dontcha know I had FUN encouraging him? Long story over, we stopped going to the Banque, just to avoid him. Next time we're at Have a Nice Day Cafe, lookie' who shows up, CHUCKY!!! So, imagine my surprise (and uncontrollable laughter) when I saw him on the floor Friday night, humpin' and a grindin' and a ...whatever the heck that was, with all of you lovely ladies! hehehe Dana?? Do me a favor, take your right hand and smack yourself silly, will you? You're beautiful, what the hell are you doing trying to AVOID the camera, silly. Wish I looked as naturally gorgeous as you do. Oh, and that hubby of yours? He's pretty easy on da' eyes too! Sooooooooooo - now that a lot of us have met for the first time and we all survived it, we REALLY need to do this more often. Dontcha think? Especially now that I'll be sittin' at home, ALONE, a lot this year. As much as we stayed ON the dance floor Friday night, surely we burned more calories then we consumed. I had an absolute BLAST with all of you and I'm ready for round two. So, when are we going to do this again? hmmm? Hugs to all - Lei Pssst.. Dana, congrats on the new TOY!!! I read that to Paul, as he was getting ready, and it perked him RIGHT up. He absolutely loves being on the water (on it, not under) and we've been looking for a boat, also. The ONLY reason we decided NOT to get one this year is because he'll be gone most of it - now it looks like we'll have to delay it in 2007 if they move us. In the meantime, lemme know if you need someone to swab the decks. I'll bring Wendy ...she can swab while Im doing the MERMAID thing and tanning! .
Sporty Jill
on 4/9/06 9:21 pm - Norfolk, VA
Lei- It was GREAT to finally meet you! You are CRAZY and I LOVE it! I had SO much fun. Thanks for putting it all together. That is TOO funny about Chuck Berry (which is who he reminded me of when I first saw him). Is he stalking Wendy????? We need to do it again soon. Jill 263/186/145
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/06 9:34 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
GIRL, this is like ESP or sumthin' ...I was typing to YOU as you were typing to me. The only reason yours came over QUICKER is cause I took a time out and had to go feed my squirrels. Not that you asked, um, but I have a BUNCH of squirrels in my neighborhood that KNOW to come to my door about this time - PeanutBuffet being served. When Im late getting to the door, they send a deligate to the door to start begging. LOL - and the reason you LOVE my craziness so much? Well, we're cut from the same cloth, you and me. Don't panic, I have some less crazy qualities too, honest. Just havent seen that side of me in years, lol. Oh, I agree, we so have to do this again and Im not gonna wait FOREVER for it to happen again. I tend to be FREE, always, so we'll need to work around the rest of your schedules, with hubby(s) and family(s****o how does tonight sound, too soon? LOL
Ernurse323
on 4/10/06 10:29 am - Virginia Beach, VA
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!! You two Hot Mama's must have summoned him up to Have a Nice Day !!! You are so right..Chuck Berry...Very Motown and whata jeri curl !!! You guys are so much fun !! Yes..we need to get together and go out on this boat soon. The guys seemed to have alot to talk about. Your husband was very nice. He is so proud of you, Lei !!!!!!! And you shooooo don't look old enough to hava grown son !!!! Hugs, Dana
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/06 9:31 pm - Remington, VA
Awww I wish I had been there! I might have to hitch a ride with anyone heading down from Northern VA next time!(I drive....but not typically anything longer then 2 hours!!! wimpee wimpee wimpee!) We used to go out that way when we were stationed down there! Sorry I missed all the fun! I haven't been out like that in ages.....and it's high time! Congrats on the new boat Dana! I was just thining recently it would be awesome to have one! Kirsten
David@Goal
on 4/9/06 10:19 pm - VA
Hey! What is that big green thing? OHHHHHHHHHH It's David in Richmond - GREEN with envy that he couldn't be there. My wife & 3 kids came to my office and dragged me to a totally fun cuban restaurant and then to watch them play on a playground and become dirt encrusted only to have to SCRUB them later (ring around the...)...While totally entertaining...wasn't "quite" the same! I love to too! Lucky for me we went to a hip wedding on Saturday where I got trashed and ate seafood martinis..so my fun was delayed a day, but I finally has it! Get that whole crowd here in June! We'll get into the groove then for sho! David
Ernurse323
on 4/10/06 10:09 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Oh that sounds fun... Seafood martini's??????..hmmmmmmm... What are they? There wasn't a Raw Bar at all a****erside...I looked everywhere. I was losing my mind for some steamed oysters and clams !!!! But I guess they would be hard to chew up anyway huh? Please say no !! I don't know if life will be worth living raw bar free..... Dana
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/06 10:23 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Dana, sounds like, as usual, when the VA Beach chicks get together it's one big PARTY!!! I sure wish I could have been there, and can't wait to see the pictures. And congratulations on the boat - I'd say you know how to shop!! I went to TJ Maxx and bought a pair of shoes -- not the same thing!! lCan't wait to meet you, Dana, love donna
Ernurse323
on 4/10/06 10:18 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Donna !! Thanks, I can't wait to meet you also !! It was alot of fun. Lots of good people.. Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views