Hey all you Virginia Beach Party People !!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/06 9:29 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
My DANCE PARTNER in crime!!!! Sorry about the pulled muscle, but I agree with Christine, I'm sure it had to do with all that boogey-woogey'n that was going on Friday. I KNEW I'd like you as much, if not more, in person - I was absolutely RIGHT! You're one down to earth, fun and crazy gal who loves to enjoy herself and dance as much as I do. hehee - oh, the trouble you and I could get into! I really (REALLY) hope we do this again, OFTEN!! I'm on borrowed time here in Virginia Beach and would like to maximize my time with all of you, as much as possible, before they ship us out.
Sporty Jill
on 4/9/06 11:24 pm - Norfolk, VA
Well, did some pilates last night and now it feels a bit better, but man it's sore (HAHAHAHAHAHA). Hubby had a great laugh all weekend and just shook his head (smart guy, huh?). Trouble??? HA! Who me??? But, we DEFINATELY will get together again. Can't tonight (hehehe), but we have to. Even if its lunch and chit-chat! Hey....I'm off this Friday if you wanna do lunch. You have my number. Jill 263/186/145
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/06 8:21 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hey brat, er, I mean....JILL!!! Goooooooooooooooooooood MORNING, rise and shine, yada yada yada, and all that other "Mr. Rogers" ...it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, kinda crap! ...it might be a beeeeeee'yootiful day, waiting to happen, but I woke up in a foul mood. Yikes, I don't even like hanging around me when Im like this. Is it any wonder my husband spun his tires and burned rubber trying to get outta our drive way and to work? Oh alright, so maybe I mighta embelished a lil' on that one.... just a tad. Okay - I tried to reply to you yesterday to say accept your invite and say "Heck yes, let's do lunch" but for some reason, your response from the OH site has NO "return" email address. Uh, so that REPLY I sent? Well, it went to the OH team, somewhere in cyber-fiber-optic land, and they now have a blanket invite to join US at the boardwalk for lunch. hehehehe I seriously doubt they'll show - so Im hoping YOU will, otherwise I'll be eating alone. Anyway - does the boardwalk sound good for lunch, "31 Ocean" (located in the new Hilton) serves a pretty good lunch. We can eat outdoors, overlooking the beach - people watch, talk, check out the studmuffins walking the boardwalk, talk some more... then when we're done with lunch, we can WALK walk WALK walk WALK after we eat! Of course, that's if the weather plays nice - might have to come up with a PLAN B if it rains (like the news is predicting) ....regardless of where we meet, put my name on Friday! OR - we can just say, let's meet at....um.... let's say the NEPTUNE STATUE on e 30th/31st - on the boardwalk, and decide where to eat lunch after we walk the strip? I'm flex. So what's your email address, hmmm, let's hammer this out!
akasha2u
on 4/9/06 9:51 am - Virginia Beach, VA
wish Dr Who wasnt on and I wasnt a little encumbered sounds like you all had alot of fun. Grats on the new boat I am green with envy, but man that is a huge shopping trip ..I really enjoyed dinner, I have never been by the waterside area there and it sure is much better then the veiw from Portsmouth Medical Center haha. I think you look FANASTIC so don't be so camera shy...Jessica Rabbit...
Ernurse323
on 4/9/06 11:42 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Trish.. Wow...that Jessica Rabbit comment was hilarious !! I didn't know what to think..but hey..nothing could be worse than the Anna Nicole comment..Well..never say never, I guess...LOL I didn't even recognize who you were !!!!!!! I have read your profile several times and you are a fraction of your original size...even 7 mo pregnant !!!!!! You look awesome!!! I would have NEVER known you were pregnant. Congrats with the pregnancy and soon to be here baby !!! What a success story. If you stumble on anything send me an email. I was a nursery nurse and a lactation consultant for a long time. Remember...PKU..It's on your winning Lottery ticket !!! Nice meeting you, Trish..Take care of yourself and that little bundle of joy !! Dana
akasha2u
on 4/9/06 10:38 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
yeah after the baby comes ill get a new pic up..and i been reading on the PKU thing and will be consulting my doctor about also postponing it for a week since i want to breast feed and apparently breast feeding messes up the reading. Thanks sooooo much for the heads up and I will definately keep your email on hand ;) And I am sooo feeling pregnant now haha but hey i knew the job was dangerous when i took it right keep up the fantastic work...everyone you all look gorgeous as usual...
cheryl_jagow
on 4/11/06 1:53 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
hahahah i started that jessica rabbit thingy!!!! anyways guess what was on tv lastnight!!!! roger rabbit! i was going to call you but i was lazy..
cheryl_jagow
on 4/11/06 1:55 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
hahahah i started that jessica rabbit thingy!!!! anyways guess what was on tv lastnight!!!! roger rabbit! i was going to call you but i was lazy..
Christine Hood
on 4/9/06 1:49 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
WOWEE!! I had a great time also!! EXCEPT...when you and Cheryl and that hubby of yours threw me to the wolves!!! EEEWWWW he was rubbin' all up on me!! That was ugly!! I think my exact term was AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! LOL...I'll bet my face was priceless at that moment! Oh, and Diana!! You are guilty also!! I'm glad I could entertain everyone at least for a moment. And Queen Lei, wherever you are...you are one CRAZY mama!! But I love ya!! It was really great meeting everyone. We definitely need to do that again! Congrats on the shopping trip Dana!! Back at ya! Christine (Princess)
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/06 9:16 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LOL - "crazy" is a very very GOOD thing, in life, right? I had the MOST fun with your silly crazy sexy diva self! I swear, when you picked me up on Friday, I half expected Paparazzi to show up outta NOWHERE and start snappin' pictures. You looked like a freakn Supah' Star!!! [sigh]... and I looked old enough to be your momma! Bet you were thrilled to be stuck with the fossil of the evening!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views