Hey all you Virginia Beach Party People !!!

Ernurse323
on 4/9/06 7:35 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I had a great time with everyone Friday night !!!! I know I should NOT have had the Seabreezes at exactly 1 month out..oppppppppps...but they were awesome !! Everyone was so nice and funny. Do you guys remember Little Richard/ Prince wannabe??? He really liked everyone..especially Cheryl and Christine !!!! I wonder if he has any ba**#s left as of today..he sure was slamming them on the floor...LOL !!.. I don't think I stopped laughing till he left. Sure hope to see him again when we go out !! What a number. Really wish I would have gotten some numbers before I left.( I only have Cheryl's..BooHooHoo !!!!!) I am not too far from the beach at all. We could ride our bikes there...I can't wait to get together with you guys again.. Hopefully I will be down a few more pounds. I have to tell you ...I didn't feel confident with all the camera flashes going off. Maybe as the weight continues to go down my self esteem will go up. You are ALL an inspiration to me. Next time you guys come back guess what???? We can..... all go out on my ...drum roll, please....... New Boat !!! Just bought it today...What a shopping trip !! It is a Bayliner 225 Runabout...seats 11. It is gonna be a GREAT SUMMER !!!!!!! Fun Fun Fun !!! We test drive it Thursday and will be on the water this weekend. Hmmmmmmmm...I wonder if the Easter Bunny hides eggs on the water..hehehe Smoooooooooooooooooooches, Dana
cheryl_jagow
on 4/9/06 8:11 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Oohhhhh my!!! I had sooo much fun! Im really glad I finally got to meet everyone. Everyone was nice and beautiful! You girls have come along way and it shows!!! Thanks for the seabreeze it was really good! That dude was off the hook! He sure was a happy somebody though!!!! I wish I had a little bit of his confidence!!! But I wish he didnt come all up in my face like that with his sweaty armpit stained shirt!!!!! Ewww!!!! Congradulations on your boat!!!!!! I know you guys will have fun! Maybe I could join you sometime..... Did you ever find out about oceanbreeze if the kids are to small? Well let me know. I had soooooooooo much fun! Like I said everone look beautiful!!!!
Ernurse323
on 4/9/06 9:50 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Of course you are going out with me, girl !!!!! I just don't know how to drive it yet, so you better take one of your left over Vicodin before you get on it with me..hehehe I use to have a smaller one when I lived in Wa state..so maybe it will come back to me quick. Ocean Breeze has a kids section also. It is awesome. I will look it up on their website though. Maybe after hours we can run the stairs and do the slides when we have babysitters. Late night stuff is fun there. You looked beautiful also in that fire red shirt !! Red is my favorite color !!! Talk soon, Dana
Christine Hood
on 4/9/06 1:50 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
An sweat-stained armpit was wayyyyy better than what got near me!!! EEEWWWWWW!!!!!
cheryl_jagow
on 4/9/06 10:50 pm - CHESAPEAKE, VA
That was him, the james brown dude. He had sweaty arm pit stain from his shoulder down... Nasty!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/06 9:41 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Dana is gonna smack me, Im HIJACKING the heck outta her thread! Hello gorgeous - just wanted to pop in and tell you..... GET A NEW PICTURE UP WITH YOUR POSTS, will ya???? Good lord almighty, you were lookin' HOT Friday night (uh, not sweating hot, like Chuck-Berry, nah, more like sexy sizzliin hot) ...and this photo you're using now, does you NO justice! It was so nice to meet you Cheryl and Im so glad you came out and joined us. I know it can be difficult to meet up with a buncha' people for the first time, alone, and Im so glad you felt comfortable enough with all of us to do it. Can't wait for round two - cause you KNOW there will be one, right?
cheryl_jagow
on 4/9/06 10:53 pm - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Hell ya leilani, I had fun and I will be there for round two! I need to get new pictures up here! Bad!!! You were hottt momma too!
Sporty Jill
on 4/9/06 8:46 am - Norfolk, VA
OMG!!! I had SUCH a blast. I pulled a muscle in my hip. HAHAHAHAHAHA Really, I did! Can't imagine how....... Close to the beach, huh? Hubby and I wil be taking our bikes down there this summer. I'll email you my number so we can get together for eening bike rides. We have a 20 something foot Sea Ray sport boat. We'll have to get together to take them out. Summer is almost here. YAHOOOOOOOO! Anyways, I had SO much fun Friday night and I can't wait for the next get together! It was GREAT to finally meet everyone. Jill 263/186/145
Ernurse323
on 4/9/06 11:47 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Jill... You were one dancing hot mama !!! No wonder you pulled your hip muscle !! Can't wait for us all to get together again. Dana
Christine Hood
on 4/9/06 1:51 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Hmmmm wonder how you pulled that muscle??? Could it possibly have been all that booty shakin'???
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views