Please help

bubblz4u
on 4/7/06 10:06 pm - Norfolk, Va
I am so worried i have done something wrong. I am 6 months out and I can eat what seems like alot of food at one time. Example a whole piece of pizza or a cheeseburger from Mc Donalds. I dont know what to do o if there is anything I can do. have I STRETCHED OUT MY STOMACH have I blown the best oppurtunity I have ever had to lose weight and be healthy Tracy
akasha2u
on 4/7/06 10:27 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
i doubt in the past one small 79 cent cheese burger or one slice of pizza would have filled ya up. If your drinking fluids with your meal you can eat larger amounts. Are you drinking? Also just because you can eat it all you got to ask yourself should you eat it all..i eat nearly a piece of pizza...i dont eat the crust and its only thin not thick crust. I can't eat a full burger because of the bread expanding if I eat slower. Are you eating to fast? I doubt youve stretched your pouch. I would take your concerns to your Doctor for your 6 month check up or call him and make a "special" appointment. But I am betting that your drinking fluids with your meal..it washes the food through the pouch i beleive allowing more room for additional food. Remember this is just a tool we still have to make informed choices about eatting and treament of our temples
Shanana
on 4/8/06 1:18 am - Altavista, VA
I feel like I can eat too much sometimes too. I can eat a piece of thin pizza if i eat it slow. Cant to a Mcdonalds hb w/ the bread. I hurts. I ate a burger w/o the bread and it made my tummy hurt so no more Mcyd's for me. Could eat a couple chicken nuggets before but not anymore. THey hurt cause of the breading. I cant drink while eating either. That hurts. Some days I can eat more than others. Dont feel alone. Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views