Can we say HAPPY DANCE!

Andrea N.
on 4/7/06 5:17 am - Ashland, VA
I posted awhile back about my meeting Dr. Kellum and him wanting me to lose 40 pounds by June. Well I won't be having Dr. Kellum as my surgeon (long story - will have to update about that later) but I didn't stop the diet I put myself on because I knew the more I lost before surgery, the less I would have to lose afterwards. Well, as of this morning I have lost 19 pounds. I lost 9 the first two weeks and then nothing the third week (last Friday) and then this Friday I got on the scale (at work - Doctors scale - every Friday) and I was down 11 pounds in a week. I am just THRILLED! I know it is going to get better after surgery, but I have been working my butt off on this diet and I'm actually getting somewhere and I was really excited! Andrea
Ms Court
on 4/7/06 5:39 am - Remington, VA
That is wonderful Andrea. You are right you will have less to lose after surgery but the important part is you will be that much healthier going into surgery. Keep up the great work. Courtney
Kathy & Rich
on 4/7/06 7:56 am - Fairfax, VA
Andrea, You have a wonderful, wonderful attitude! Lots of folks have difficulty losing before surgery but having the attitude that whatever you lose now is less to come off later is fabulous! You are doing great! I embraced my pre-op diet too and that was such a nice jump start into the surgery. Best wishes, Kathy
A10sFrau
on 4/7/06 8:21 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Yes, HAPPY DANCE WAY TO GO!!!!! You are on the way, Andrea! Congratulations! Lois
prissy25
on 4/8/06 1:19 am - Barboursville, VA
You go Andrea great job keep up the good work
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views