OT: After 6 years? :(

Judy B.
on 4/6/06 10:45 pm - Marion, VA
Ok folks.. After 6 years of being smoke free, i drew! Was sitting on the front porch with the wind blowing and thinking of how my life just really sux at this point and my hubby was sitting there puffing away! When i said to him, give me that cigarette..so i took 3 puffs off it and thought HECK NO! i AINT doing this to myself!! Stress is the culprit. counselor wants me in the hospital for depression, but i cant go, dont have time! there is alot more behind all this. But i really cant go into it now. I need support but my feelings dont matter anymore. Anyway, i will quit whining and i will try to post every once in a while when my life and ppl in my life permit me to. hugs JudyB
Christina R.
on 4/6/06 10:53 pm - Reston, VA
Judy- I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling right now. But, let me encourage you with YOUR OWN VICTORY! You didn't continue smoking! You said "HECK NO"! You won this battle with depression. I hope that soon you will be able to take time for yourself to wage a full on war against your depression. Be kind to yourself. Hugs Christina S
Shanana
on 4/6/06 10:56 pm - Altavista, VA
Sorry you are having a hard time right now. I struggle with depression too. I let the things around me determine my state. I will be praying for you. The battle is in the mind. Dont forget you!!! No matter what is going on around you. You are worth it!!! You have done so well. It is only the beginning. Shannon
Sporty Jill
on 4/6/06 11:05 pm - Norfolk, VA
Judy- You have been such an inspiration to many of us on this journey. I hate to hear that you are not doing well right now. I pray that things will get better for you so you can continue down your road of health and success. Please keep in touch with us. You know that we are here for you. Jill 263/186/145
lookin2lose2
on 4/6/06 11:15 pm - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Judy, I'm so sorry you are going through a tough time right now. I miss seeing your face here on the boards. I pray for God's healing and you start feeling better real soon! You are not whining but I hope you can find the strength to find JOY because you are such a BEAUTIFUL person who has given me such inspiration by your journey. I met you at the meet and greet in Charlotsville and I was instantly drawn to your awesome smile and sweet accent You keep your head up and know that this too shall pass! I'm sending you nothing but positive vibes and warm hugs. Jean
A10sFrau
on 4/7/06 12:16 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Every once in a while I get the urge, and I quit 24 years ago. I just think, "I thank God I can say, NO!". Glad you did, too. I sent you an email. Lois
MrsTonyaBrown
on 4/7/06 8:50 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Judy! Surgery sister, I'm so sorry things are still so hectic and stressed. BUt you said NO to that evil thing in your life. LOL, no, not Phil, the cigarette. (Love ya, Phil) You smoke during stress; I eat. Bah, you're better than I am. For three days I didn't say No. I didn't even say maybe. I said, Yes, Yes, YES! Good for you, honey. Please know that I'm thinking of you and hope things smooth out for you. Hugs, Tonya
prissy25
on 4/8/06 1:37 am - Barboursville, VA
Judy Judy Judy thank the lord you said NO once again lord girl I know the stress and depression can take there toll on us all but dont let that devil back into your life. You need to start taking care of you (#1) If you dont no one else will. Nobody is more important than YOU!!!!! No I havent had my depression meds since Dec. 15th and when I was seen in Feb. they put my depression in remission, though I still have my moments and I had thought about going back to thearapy, so If your not there and you need it DO IT FOR YOURSELF TODAY !!!!!! You are in my prayers keep your chin up. God Bless....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views