New Orleans, Here We Come!

*~Tigger~ *
on 4/6/06 9:12 pm - Staunton, VA
There'll be dancin'...Dancin' in the streets! Holly and I are headed to D.C. tonight so that we can fly out to New Orleans tomorrow morning! She's never been before, so I have LOTS to show her!I love that city, and I always have a blast there. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, whether at the beach, at home, or getting ready for surgery (best of luck!) Lots of JoAnn
hollydecarlo
on 4/6/06 9:23 pm - hopewell, VA
I can't wait!!!! I don't think im going to make it thought the day I want to go now!!!! oh and melinda I want lots a beads lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care eVERYone and have a great weekend!!!! holly
Kathy & Rich
on 4/7/06 1:04 am - Fairfax, VA
Have a great time, Holly! Kathy
prissy25
on 4/8/06 1:42 am - Barboursville, VA
OK OK OK be safe purple is my favorite color so bring me beads lol.
(deactivated member)
on 4/6/06 9:32 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
hang on New Orleans, here comes trouble!!! You two wild girls have a good time!! love donna
*~Tigger~ *
on 4/6/06 11:38 pm - Staunton, VA
US? TROUBLE??
Sharon Q.
on 4/6/06 9:57 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
I WANNA GO BACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! WAHHHHHHHH!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! You 2 have fun, and get some beads for me, as I was too "shy" to work for them!!! LOLOL XOOXOOXOXOOXOOXOX Sharon
*~Tigger~ *
on 4/6/06 11:40 pm - Staunton, VA
Somehow I just don't believe that you were too shy to work for beads!! (Actually, there's not much work involved!) Wish you could go with us! JoAnn
Sharon Q.
on 4/6/06 11:48 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Ok, so maybe it wasn't a SHY thing. Last time I bared them ROSS got a picture and showed too many people. Scared me even, can't imagine how the others felt!! LMAO!!! Figured I'd spare the poor people of NAWLINS any more pain!! HEE HEE!!! You guys have a wonderful time and drink a HURRICAINE for me!!! XOOOOXOOXOXOOXOX Sharon
Shanana
on 4/6/06 10:30 pm - Altavista, VA
You girls have fun but be careful!!!! Dont want nuttin to happen to my peeps. Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views