TGIF - Senseless Questions!

(deactivated member)
on 4/6/06 3:15 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello gals and guys ~ Hope everyone had a great week - with some FUN weekend plans looming ahead of them? As you can see, it's really EARLY, or really LATE, depending on how you view it. I don't normally post at 1:00 in the morning, but "Big Kahuna" decided he REALLY needed 'mom' to WAKE UP and fetch him some food, so here I am. This cat of ours is flirting hot and heavy with 18 lbs and could use a little DIETING but I decided it was just easier to get up and feed him and avoid a long night of kitty-drama! Anyway - here are the questions of the day. Not the most creative of lists, but hey, my brain is still trying to climb out of dreamland! Have fun ~ Lei TGIF - Senseless Questions: If you could choose your own name, what would you pick? What kind of shower soap do you use? Favorite/fun place to blow $50 dollars? What's some good advice given you? What are 2 things that turns you off from the opposite sex? Who in your family do you best get along with? Ever been on a blind date? If yes, how was it? Two of your favorite books? Do you have any tattoo's? If so, what and where? What is your occupation?
(deactivated member)
on 4/6/06 3:31 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
TGIF - Senseless Questions: If you could choose your own name, what would you pick? First name: Crystal middle name: Brook "Crystal Brook" and yep, that would have been my daughters name, if I'd had one. What kind of shower soap do you use? Anything from Bath & Body - current smell of the month, Plumeria! Favorite/fun place to blow $50 dollars? Dillards, Clearance Rack!! What's some good advice given you? "Careful, the toes you step on today, could be connected to the a$$ you kiss tomorrow" ....so very true, so I try not to burn bridges! What are 2 things that turns you off from the opposite sex? Bad hygiene and Inflated Ego's - major turn offs! Who in your family do you best get along with? My sister, Rosie! Ever been on a blind date? If yes, how was it? Nope, although friends tried a time or two. I was TERRIFIED that they poor guy would RUN, not walk, out of the room when he saw that my body size was as large as my personality. Two of your favorite books? Steven King, The Stand Dan Brown, The Da Vinci Code ...can't wait for the movie w/Tom Hanks! Do you have any tattoo's? If so, what and where? Yes, for now, just one - upper back, right side - long stem purple rose. Getting another one on my lower back - something to do with mermaids, dolphins, the sunset and sea. What is your occupation? Um, well... I'm a Domestic Goddess and Mermaid, of course! .
cappymoon
on 4/6/06 4:35 pm - Northern, VA
Morning Lei I am in the catagory of really late at this point....Spring break started for most at about 5pm this evening, except for me, who had to take the VARSITY baseball team to their game this evening, and her bus broke down so I am still up, trying to unwind If you could choose your own name, what would you pick? moonbaby of course What kind of shower soap do you use? Dove Favorite/fun place to blow $50 dollars? somewhere I can dance it off! What's some good advice given you? The advice I actually take LOL What are 2 things that turns you off from the opposite sex? anything hairy and stupid people Who in your family do you best get along with? My sister Julie...... Ever been on a blind date? If yes, how was it? Yup...with my hubby ;) It was scary to say the least...I picked him up from Metro and he had an eye patch on cause he had a piece of metal in his eye from work...I wasnt sure if I should pick him up or leave him at the station! Two of your favorite books? Shes come undone and Here Comes Herbs Hurricane (Ok, so this is a 4th grade book, but one of my all time favorites ) Do you have any tattoo's? If so, what and where? I have 2, one of a frog with my sons name below it and one of a butterfly with my daughters name under it, on opposite ankles...I want one more for my last daughter.... What is your occupation? I drive bratty children around all day....nuff said!
(deactivated member)
on 4/6/06 7:35 pm - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Uh....honey? What the frick were you doing up at 1 in the freakin AM?? Heck, I musta really been out of it!! Anyway, here's my answers: If you could choose your own name, what would you pick? Mr. President What kind of shower soap do you use? Irish Spring (Or whatever you buy at Sams) Favorite/fun place to blow $50 dollars? Home Depot or Emerson's Cigar Shop! What's some good advice given you? Guy I used to work with always said: "Humility does not mean I think less of myself, it means I think more of YOU." I've never forgotten it. What are 2 things that turns you off from the opposite sex? Tattoos on the side of the shoulder - Too manly The *****y, snotty look some twits just naturally have or have spent years cultivating. Who in your family do you best get along with? Tough question, since I get along with ALL of my family...OK, MOM. Ever been on a blind date? If yes, how was it? Yes...with a twit (see above). Vowed never to do it again! Two of your favorite books? Rainmaker, by John Grisham, and The Sum of All Fears by Tom Clancy. Do you have any tattoo's? If so, what and where? Not yet. What is your occupation? Navigator on a submarine. Time to go jump in the shower and head out to work. Have a great weekend, y'all! -Paul
(deactivated member)
on 4/6/06 8:59 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
If you could choose your own name, what would you pick? Ariella What kind of shower soap do you use? Dove - Cool Cucumber Favorite/fun place to blow $50 dollars? Nail Place - Mani and Pedicure What's some good advice given you? To Be Still and let it happen . What are 2 things that turns you off from the opposite sex? Liar - and Know it all Who in your family do you best get along with? My older brother Carl . Ever been on a blind date? If yes, how was it? OMG Yes .. and it was a disaster .. ughhh you remember 6.7 Steve LOL Two of your favorite books? My Bible and My South Beach Diet Book Do you have any tattoo's? If so, what and where? A dragonfly on my left ankle. What is your occupation? Sales Director for an Airfreight Company ..
Andrea N.
on 4/6/06 9:18 pm - Ashland, VA
Morning! If you could choose your own name, what would you pick? I love my first girl cousins name - Kaitlyn. What kind of shower soap do you use? Whatever is on sale but usually Coast or Zest. Favorite/fun place to blow $50 dollars? (very rare for me) but I'd have to say Bath & Body Works or the Avon catalog. What's some good advice given you? "Never pick a fight with an idiot - they will just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. What are 2 things that turns you off from the opposite sex? Just two??? The biggest would be poor hygiene and lack of integrity/honesty to stick by the people they made commitments too. Who in your family do you best get along with? My mom. Ever been on a blind date? If yes, how was it? Nope. Two of your favorite books? All the the Little House books. Do you have any tattoo's? If so, what and where? Not yet. Maybe before I die I will get a Garfield on the back of my shoulder or maybe not. What is your occupation? Medical Transcriptionist and it is the BEST job I have ever had! Hugs to all, Andrea
Lorraina M.
on 4/6/06 9:48 pm - Ruther Glen, VA
If you could choose your own name, what would you pick? Laura What kind of shower soap do you use? Dove and sometimes Bath and Body Shower Gel in various wonderful scents! Favorite/fun place to blow $50 dollars? The Christmas Shoppe at Manteo, NC, although it recently closed after 35 years. What's some good advice given you? Don't borrow trouble What are 2 things that turns you off from the opposite sex? arrogence and hostility Who in your family do you best get along with? baby daughter Angie Ever been on a blind date? If yes, how was it? Yes, a big mistake Two of your favorite books? anything by Danielle Steel or John Grishim Do you have any tattoo's? If so, what and where? No, hubby would freak What is your occupation? a government secretary
lawoman
on 4/6/06 9:59 pm - Hellertown, PA
Good Morning! Hope you have a great weekend!! I am working, woo hoo!! But its money I guess...gotta start saving for June!! Well here are my answers: If you could choose your own name, what would you pick? Something thats easy to spell...people screw my name up all the time....and something easier to pronounce...people don't get that right either... What kind of shower soap do you use? Dove-green tea right now Favorite/fun place to blow $50 dollars? The book store...or maybe the bar, depends on the week I am having. What's some good advice given you? Well just last night I told someone to stop being soo serious, to chill out and have some fun...lets see if they take it to heart! What are 2 things that turns you off from the opposite sex? Guys that act like babies and are hard on themselves. Who in your family do you best get along with? My aunt...shes the greatest. Ever been on a blind date? If yes, how was it? Yes I have a few times...a few good ones...but a few bad ones too. Two of your favorite books? Anything by Nora Roberts and yea I am a geek, Darwins The Origin of the Species...not sure why I like that one soo much. I may have to pull it out again and re-read. Do you have any tattoo's? If so, what and where? I have one on my right ankle, little butterfly. Would love a second....we'll see about that one though What is your occupation? I am a full-time student and I moonlight as a pharmacy technician in my spare time
Ernurse323
on 4/6/06 10:03 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
If you could choose your own name, what would you pick? Probably Allaina...That's what I named my last baby. What kind of shower soap do you use? If having to pick it up at Wal-Mart then Zest Ocean Breeze in the bottle..but if able to get it from Bath and Body works at MacArthur, then Satsuma. That one is the best. Favorite/fun place to blow $50 dollars? Target..easily...(Hey..it can't be the ice cream man anymore, right?????...lol) What's some good advice given you? To switch to Tricare Standard !!!!!! What are 2 things that turns you off from the opposite sex? Arrogance and Stupidity Who in your family do you best get along with? My husband and Mother... Ever been on a blind date? If yes, how was it? Yes..and GOD awful. Years ago my best friend really liked this guy and of course he had a friend. They wanted us to go to a party with them in North Carolina at a beach house. I had never seen "the friend" before but her guy was dang hot !! I knew it would be bad news and I was right. The guy looked like something off of Planet of the Apes and breathed very heavy, kinda snorted... It was the longest night of my life... and to make it worse..the dude thought he was gonna get lucky !!! I would have rather have gnawed off my right arm !! Wow...I am gonna need some therapy sessions after reliving that in my mind right now...yeeeeeeekkkkkkkk Two of your favorite books? I am a book-a-holic and like so many but probably Pet Cemetery ..all time favorite !! ...and Too Many Animals Sleep in my Bed... It is a children's book Do you have any tattoo's? If so, what and where? No...Only use the ones at Claire's. You can put on any design and wash them off when you are done with them. What is your occupation? Registered Nurse, Wife, and Mommy.... See you tonight !!! Dana
cathya
on 4/6/06 10:26 pm - Orlando, FL
If you could choose your own name, what would you pick? Michael Ann. Don't know why I just identify with it. What kind of shower soap do you use? Liquid. No special brand. I just don't like bar soaps. They get slimy. Favorite/fun place to blow $50 dollars? International Gem and Jewlery Show or SugarLoaf Craft Festivals What's some good advice given you? If you want to know how a man will treat you, look at how he treats his mother or sister. If he doesn't treat them good -- why would you think he will treat you good? (words of wisdom from my mother) What are 2 things that turns you off from the opposite sex? Cheap guys and ones so self absorbed that you are supposed to feel privileged to be in their presence. Who in your family do you best get along with? My husband, then my daughter Ever been on a blind date? If yes, how was it? Yes, but it was 35 years ago. I think it was OK. Don't really remember. Two of your favorite books? Cruscial Conversations and Working without a Net and 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Do you have any tattoo's? If so, what and where? Yes and none of your business What is your occupation? I am the Program Manager for Freedom of Information and Privacy at a defense agency. I help the public get information about my agency and protect the privacy of our employees.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views