Back from being AWOL

Ross C
on 4/6/06 6:42 am - McLean, VA
Hey Y'all!!!! Hopefully some of you missed me while I was away.... I'm finally in a job that has net access... so I'll be able to post some... I've been missing everyone from the boards and am seriously thinking of attending the June conference... I'll have to come up with the $$ for it somehow.. but I'm considereing it... Weight loss has begun again... down to 289 today... changed hours at work to m-f 830-5 so my eating patterns are more normal... so I'm able to eat during the day vs eating dinner at 11pm now.... can't get used to being awake before 8am... but I'm working on it... Life is going well... working for a retirement community here in Richmond in the marketing department. I love it! hours are great.. people I work with are cool. It's a good time... nothing like being hit on by 90 yr old women *laugh* *hugs to all* Thank You's go out to some special people who have been there for me a lot over the last 2 years.... Kathy and Rich... I know I haven't spoken to either of you lately.. but you helped me a lot in the beginning to fit in and feel at home and welcome.... Kathie C... You've always been there for me to talk and chat with about anything and everything!!!! Leigh Ann.... I feel like I've known you for years.. you make me smile... I can't wait to see you in June! (hugs) Kitty Kat.... What can I say about you? You're my best friend. Plain and simple. You make me smile,You tell me what I need to hear even when it annoys aggravates or ****** me off...you tell me the way life is, you're there for me to talk to whenever I need it. I know there have been some rumors and BS floating around about my friendship with Kat but I'm here to say She is my best friend. If anyone has anything to say... they can call me... y'all have my cell phone #. anyhow... Kat has always been there to give advice on WLS issues as well as life. My life was blessed the day I met her. I shall always have a special place in my heart for her. For everyone who is newly Post-op or on the fence about surgery... EMAIL KITTY KAT! she is a great resource and is the most giving and caring person I know! 's Kat, LA, And anyone and Everyone who wants one! -Ross
Shanana
on 4/6/06 6:46 am - Altavista, VA
Glad you arent Awol anymore. Great to hear the weight is dropping again. Hope to see you at the conference if I can work out the money too. Shannon
lawoman
on 4/6/06 6:53 am - Hellertown, PA
Yo ya big goober. Good to see your smiling face on here again. Hope to see ya in June too! If I have to sell my body on the street I will be there!! Take care and talk soon! LA
Kitty Kat
on 4/6/06 7:25 am - Richmond, VA
We don't miss you dork! LMAO! J/K You KNOW you got da hotsie totsie's for da womens there! Hey thanks for your kind words. It's nice to see/hear/read. I'm just ME. Rumors are just that RUMORS. Whateva others say is their business but coming to da source is what works best even if that lesson has been hard to learn/master. I've learned that others tend to speculate when they don't understand, are afraid to ask or THINK they know things without proof. No worries! Everyone is entitled to his/her opinions. I choose to refrain from gossip at all costs now. Being the rear of others negativity isn't fun and not worth my time and energy. I've had a lot happen in the last 6 months and I'm in such a better place now. It's amazing what the powers of faith and prayer can do in life. We are as successful as we let ourselves be. I'm GLAD we're great friends! Take care and again thanks! I'm appreciative! Hugs, Kat
Kathy & Rich
on 4/6/06 8:29 am - Fairfax, VA
Hey, handsome! It's been AGES! I'm kinda outta things at the moment. Medical stuff. Again. Hopefully will be resolved down the road. Congrats on the job and the schedule. Sounds like a nice life! Congrats on the weight loss too! That's awesome. Just proves it is NEVER too late to use your tool. Work with your tool and it'll work with you. Thanks for the personal shout out. Appreciate it. Glad that I could help make you feel comfy here. Rumor? I never heard any rumors. Dang, I'm so outta the loop it's insane!!!! No worries. Be happy. Friendships are grand. Hugs, Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 4/6/06 11:57 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Ross, I missed you!! It's good to see your sweet smiling face back here. I was glad to see you at the winter thing, and hope to see you in June. You're always so fun to be around. love donna
(deactivated member)
on 4/6/06 2:21 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
So I guess that kiss we shared at Mardi Gras meant nothing huh .. I guess that lap dance I gave you meant nothing .. hmmmm I guess I will know next time our song comes on ... LOL ..... damnnnn Ross..... I am crushed ... and ya know .. rumor had it that .. me and you hooked up that night .. NOT ..... So when you are diving into the rumor mill .. make sure you wear your rubbers ... cuz you never know what may come out of the dog pile .. Glad life is going well for you .. Hope to see you in June .. ************ IT'S ALL GOOD ***************** Tink
KathieKathie
on 4/9/06 2:19 pm - Manassas, VA
ROSS! Ya big nut! Miss you too, buddy. Glad to see you're back! And hey! That's awesome on the weight loss! Keep the positives going! ~K
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views