VaBeach PARTY - Final plans!

(deactivated member)
on 4/6/06 2:15 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Tammy - I tried to reply to your email but it showed an email address that goes back to the obesityhelp.com WEBSITE, not for you. I was afraid it was going to go back to the site and you'd never rec'v it, so then I tried to send it via your "profile" link, but Im not even sure if you got that one? I didn't want to include my PHONE number in it, until I knew if it even goes through to YOU. Please send me an email at [email protected] so that I can reply to you with my cell number. ABSOLUTELY we can hold off till the last second on dinner, I want you guys there and as long as we can talk on the phone before hand, let's say, by 6:00? I can get you into the count. Would that work for you guys? Oh and if you call and Im not within "range" or "don't answer" my cell, just leave a voice mail, I promise I do check them. Im TERRIBLE about remembering to lug the phone around, but I'll do better. Lemme know what's going on with Steve! Hugs - Lei
akasha2u
on 4/9/06 9:54 am - Virginia Beach, VA
"Trisha B = 1 Dancing Only Corinn (Frogger) = 1 If I have this figured out correctly, for now, we have 22 for dinner and 21 for dancing, give or take a "maybe" response. If you have this guy =====> by your name"+ hmm should i confirm now hahaha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views