VaBeach PARTY - Final plans!

(deactivated member)
on 4/6/06 12:07 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello friends ~ Here is the final rundown on our get together. Dinner will be Friday night, April 7th at 7:00 p.m. at "Joe's Crab Shack" at 333 Waterside Drive, Norfolk, VA -- Phone: 757.625.0655 http://www.joescrabshack.com/index.html We'll be burning up the calories on the dance floor at: "Have a Nice Day Cafe" at 333 Waterside Drive, Norfolk, VA -- Phone: 757.627.2270 http://www.cafenorfolk.com/main.php They are in the same building/area as the restaurant (but on the second floor). With FREE admission before 8:45. You just need to tell them you are with the "LEILANI PARTY" which is what our 2 tables are reserved under at the club. One of the BEST places to park is the Municipal building directly across the street from Waterside/Jillians. Wendy G. just called me and gave me the 'skinny' on how to get there. "Take WATERSIDE EXIT off of 264 (it's a LEFT lane exit coming from VaBeach) ...follow that road to your 2nd stop light (which is Atlantic) and make a right, then IMMEDIATELY make a left into the covered parking lot." It's $5 to park, and the SECOND floor (regardless of what floor you actually park on, you can catch the elevator to the second floor) has a COVERED sky bridge walkway that you can take across the street safely. I encourage EVERYONE to TRY to park in this lot, if possible, this way NO one is walking back to the car alone when the night comes to an end. Sorry, can't help it, the "momma" in me worries about stuff like dat'. Several of us are trying to get there a little early to reserve a table for our group, since they won't take reservations over the phone. Whoever get's there first, please put the reservations under "LEILANI". It's important that we ALL have ONE name to look for/request it under as people start to show up. Since I don't wanna advertise "weight loss surgery" in our groups name, I thought an UNCOMMON name like mine would be the best option. Dinner & Dancing Dianna & Cleve = 2 Natalie = 1 Betsy = 1 Lei, Paul & Keoni = 3 Wendy G. = 1 Eileen F. & Mike = 2 Dana S. & Hubby = 2 Kelli & Jay = 2 Jill (Princess Shimmey) = 1 Christine (Princess Christine) = 1 Tammy C & Steve = 2 Pam Moore & Terry = 2 Dinner Only Track (Old Man River) = 1 Trisha B = 1 Dancing Only Corinn (Frogger) = 1 If I have this figured out correctly, for now, we have 22 for dinner and 21 for dancing, give or take a "maybe" response. If you have this guy =====> by your name, it means you have NOT confirmed, one way or another if you'll be there. PLEASE let us know, I don't want to get a table for 22 if we only need one for 15, ect.. Keep in mind, dancing requires no "firm count" since the dance floor and tables are not limited to the size of our group. Thanks in advance for your help and responses, can't wait to see everyone! If I can get [Princess] Christine to show up at my house by 6:00, I'll be there no later then 6:30, even if it means the men in my life (Paul and Keoni) have to come in separate cars. Bring your comfy shoes, I'll be ON the dance floor all night!! .
Sporty Jill
on 4/6/06 2:29 am - Norfolk, VA
WOOHOO I am SO excited to be going out and meeting everyone! Can't wait until tomorrow night!!! Jill 263/186/145
cheryl_jagow
on 4/6/06 4:00 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
If I can confirm a babysitter with my sons granny then I will be able to join! I live in chesapeake. Sorry notifying you so late.
(deactivated member)
on 4/6/06 6:59 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Chery ...I also emailed YOU, let me know if you don't get it, okay? We'd LOVE to have you, just need to know HOW many to expect for dinner and when you'll know for SURE?
cheryl_jagow
on 4/7/06 12:14 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
I did get your email. So good news I do have a babysitter, bad news I have laryngitis! I cant talk all that loud. And I woke up with a stiff neck. So I dont know if I will be dancing but I will be there for dinner and going to the club. I will see you there!!!!
Christine Hood
on 4/6/06 10:24 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hope you can come Cheryl!!!
bkhunter68
on 4/6/06 8:53 am - VA
I feel so bad to say this ,But we will not be able to make it this weekend. We are having kid problems
cappymoon
on 4/6/06 1:00 pm - Northern, VA
HE IS JUST KIDDING!!! LOL, KID PROBLEMS RESOLEVED IN THE USUAL MANNER, POSSIBLY WITH ROPE AND A CLOSET We will be there, I have been looking forward to this for a couple of months now, nothing is stopping us!! Dianna
WendyNVA
on 4/6/06 11:18 pm - Va Beach, VA
i must have a really DRY sense of humor See ya tonight! Wendy
Tam
on 4/6/06 9:43 am - Richmond, VA
Lei~ I am sorry, but I can't confirm until I know what time Steve is getting down there tomorrow night. I am leaving to come down there at 11 ~~~as soon as the kids get out of school to start the spring break ~~~ and he is coming down after work. And then it depends on if my dad will watch the girls so we can both come or if it will just be me. I will know more tomorrow, but it will be late. I can e mail you my cell number if you want and we can touch base that way. After 9 or 9:30 Friday morning I will not have computer access until NEXT Friday. Would you rather I just confirmed for dancing and skipped dinner? Whatever will be easier for you. I want to make it easier on you! Thanks! Tammy C
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views