Dianna - update on your dad??

(deactivated member)
on 4/5/06 9:29 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Dianna, is it this Friday your dad has surgery? I may have missed the update, but just curious. love donna
cappymoon
on 4/5/06 9:36 am - Northern, VA
Aww, you are so sweet Donna....his surgery is set for April 21st and my sisters is April 18th....We will bring her home in time to take him to the hospital OMG, what a week that is gonna be!! 2 weeks and counting, as long as they both get all their pre-testing done. At this point for both of them it is a mad dash to the finish line.... I am trying to take time off for both surgerys, please pray that the county finds these excuses worthy enough for letting me off!! I would like to be the one to take my sister, I will see... Hope to find a date for lunch with you soon...what is next week looking like?? I have the week off for spring break Dianna
Kathy & Rich
on 4/5/06 9:57 am - Fairfax, VA
Wow, what an exciting time coming up for your family! Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/06 9:59 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Dianna, keep me informed, and let me know if there is anything I can do for either your sister or your dad. I am going to visit them in the hospital, that's for sure. I'll never forget how much I appreciated seeing your beautiful smiling face when I was in the hospital!! Next week isn't good for me, but maybe sometime in the next couple of weeks. love donna
~ Julie ~
on 4/5/06 12:24 pm - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
I'm a go for the 18th. All of the pretesting is done. (though they couldn't find my ABGs and *I* had to show them the results from the endoscopy -- glad I'm a weirdo and wanted to see what my stomach looked like) I will be going to pick up my CPAP machine at a CPAP class, whatever that is. (Next Tuesday at 2:00pm, how's that for cutting it down to the absolute wire? Want to give me a ride?) All the tests came back normal, and I do have to go in next Friday for one final weigh-in. I have not lost much weight in the past week, which sucks because I'm eating a whole lot of nothing at this point. On your advice I am adding in some vegetables. Please let me know if you will be taking off time from work. Right now it looks like Dad is going to be my right hand man as far as being there during the surgery (and, he's good at getting up really really early, unlike Mom ), but it would be too cool to have you both there. In fact, Dr. M kind of assumed that you would be the one there with me until I told him it would be Mom. He's not going to know who to look for. Thanks again for all of your help. We're going to need even more of it when we're on the other side. -Julie
lookin2lose2
on 4/6/06 12:35 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Julie, I'm so EXCITED for you and your Dad. Your sister is AMAZING and so much fun! She came to the hospital to visit me when I had surgery in Jan. her visit made my husband (who thinks she is so cute feel so much better because just how positive she was and how great she looked. He couldn't believe her before pictures. I know you are going to follow in your sisters footsteps and do just as well! What a great blessing that your Dad is paying for your surgery - what an amazing gift! We are all here to support you and your Dad. Please keep us posted on how you are doing! Jean
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views