Bring on the Knives...I AM APPROVED!!!

Stacey D.
on 4/5/06 8:37 am - Harrisonburg, VA
In case you don't read the main board or the plastics board! I am sooo happy!!!! Hello OH Family....I want to spread the news and the joy, Tricare has approved my TT (anchor cut) and hernia repair! My preop appointment is June 1---in case you don't know that is 57 days away! I will be paying for the breast lift myself, but with it being together with the other surgerys it's not much. GOD has truly blessed me. For those who think HE's not listening..and HE doesn't answer prayers....well here is the proof! Thank you all for being such a great support! May GOD bless you as HE has me!!!! In GOD's Love, Stacey
Kitty Kat
on 4/5/06 8:56 am - Richmond, VA
Hi Stacey! CONGRATS! This is great news! God is absolutely amazing! I am focusing on doing this very thing THIS year! I've got some more weight to get off me but in all I will be applying for and WILL get approval for reconstructive surgery! HE does answers prayers. Give it to him! Hugs, Kat
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/06 9:12 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Man o'man, do I understand the EXCITEMENT you're feeling!!! What an wonderful moment in your weight loss - the final chapter of sorts, to a well traveled and successful journey! Congrats Stacey!!
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/5/06 9:26 am - Danville, VA
Oh Stacey...I am soooo happy for you. Yes, God does answer prayers! He has truely given me many blessing lately. Keep us updated and congrats! Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/06 9:53 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Stacey, I am so so happy for you. I can only imagine how happy you must be. New pictures for your awesome scrapbook!!! Be sure and take alot of both before and after. You know Stacey, I know you want this really bad, but when I saw the pictures when we were at Charlottesville, I think (the underwear pictures!!) you already look fantastic!! I'll be watching for updates, stacey, love donna
A10sFrau
on 4/5/06 11:24 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations! Will you be going back to C'ville? Lois
Stacey D.
on 4/5/06 11:26 am - Harrisonburg, VA
thanks everyone for your support! I am going back to Cville to see Dr Drake for my TT/BL and Schrimer for my hernia repair. You guys are the greatest! Stacey
prissy25
on 4/5/06 12:09 pm - Barboursville, VA
You go girl glad to here your approval.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views