Friday PARTY - need input!

Sporty Jill
on 4/5/06 9:55 pm - Norfolk, VA
HAHA! Not a problem. I should be there by 6:30 since I'm not waiting on anyone and that's my early day from work. I'll ask for outside, unless it's too cool to sit outside. See ya then! can't wait! Jill 263/186/145
Christine Hood
on 4/6/06 10:22 am - Fort Eustis, VA
YOU!!! QUIET!!! who are you trying to fool??? That's like me being quiet!! YEAH RIGHT!!!
Ernurse323
on 4/5/06 1:38 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Lei... You decide. Either sounds good !!! Dana
Pm8ballpl
on 4/5/06 9:16 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hello Leilani, It has been so long since I have been on this site. I was wondering do you have room for 2 more Friday? If Terry isn't working on Saturday I would love to come and visit with everyone. Oh, it really doesn't matter to me what everyone decides, I just want to visit. Love and Hugs, Pam
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/06 9:41 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Girlfriend? ...puhleaze, for YOU, we'd MAKE time and ROOM!! Of course now I wanna know, how SERIOUS are you??? hmmmm? Cause I absolutely would love to see you and Terry again, but you've "teased" me the last 2 or 3 times and NOT shown up. When will you know if he's got to work or not? I'm going to do a follow up post in about an hour or so, with the final details - can you post to it when you know for SURE? Oh and while Im being so bossy, NO fair teasing me, MAKE IT HAPPEN, gorgeos. We haven't been able to chat/visit/party with both of you in TOO long!! ~ Lei
Kelli
on 4/5/06 11:10 pm - Portsmouth, VA
Sorry I didnt get back with ya last night, I dont have access to a computer at home, by kids hog them. But Jay and I will be there and it doesnt matter to us, we are very flexible, We should be able to be there by 630, depending on tunnel traffic. See everyone tomorrow night!!!! Love and hugs, Kelli
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views