Friday PARTY - need input!

Betsy Anitahug
on 4/5/06 9:24 am - Danville, VA
Hi My Sweet Lei...Thanks for getting this all together for us....even though I am the "Bad Mother Clucker" I am game for anything. Just being around friends and my "angels" will make me smile. My trip starts tomorrow at 10am....long ride...got my book ready. I am sooo excited to see you all again so whatever plans are made, I am there with my butterfly wings out....I just have to be a good girl...hehe. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/06 9:49 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Betsy - {Im replying to posts as I chow down on Homemade Red Beans and rice with Portagee' sausage, yummy!!!} Can't wait to see all of you again, too!! What time are you and Natalie getting into town for lunch? Do you know yet? I talked to Natalie on the phone a few days ago, but she tossed out two different time frames, so Im not sure what was finally decided on, or how LONG you'll have to hang out at the beach, before you meet up with DIANNA. I assume you're hooking up with her and Cleve, before dinner, so you can unload your things and freshen up. Im trying to figure out what time we should try to meet for lunch and how long you'll have. Hugs - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/06 9:57 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Lei - I'm writing this as I'm chomping down Cowboy Stew -- yummy!! Greg really likes it, too. Well I'm not going to the shindig on Friday night, but I just wanted to add that I can't believe restaurants don't take reservations, either. Except Outback!! I hope you all have fun and can't wait to see the pictures. love donna
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/06 10:07 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello gorgeous!! Too cool, you mean the Ca'boy stew in my profile? I made that about 3 weeks ago, ate it several days in a row and actually was able to ditch 6 of the 15 lbs Of course, since then, Ive found TWO of them. This weight loss, weight gain STUFF just makes no sense. I just wish I'd been born with my sisters good looks and hummingbird metabolism! Yes, as far as the reservations go, I was pretty flabbergasted by it all - especially since I was willing to offer up a CREDIT card to hold the blasted thing. Ive seen A LOT of DUMB BUSINESS decisions/moves over the last week, is it a full moon? Love you too, even if you NEVER EVER (ever) come out to VaBeach to see me!
WendyNVA
on 4/5/06 12:00 pm - Va Beach, VA
WHY wont ya be here woman? I have 3 dogs, 1 cat, and a 13 year old, but do have a spare room (we wont go into the reasons why) and would be happy to put you up for the night.. come join us, I've been dying to meet you! Wendy
(deactivated member)
on 4/6/06 1:57 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Wendy -- that was so sweet of you to especially send that invite to me. I would love to meet you!! I am going to have to consider just making a trip down to the beach and making a day of it with the VA Beach chicks!! I too have three dogs, but I have four cats, and no 13 year old!! That would be fun!!! love donna
WendyNVA
on 4/6/06 8:44 am - Va Beach, VA
Good lord woman, don't let it get around that I'm sweet! You'll ruin my *****y reputation.. I have the t-shirt ya know LOL Cant wait to meet you either, and you're always welcome in VA Beach! Wendy
WendyNVA
on 4/5/06 11:22 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey woman! So sorry this response is so late. I've been busier than hell. After pulling my duty as a "workin woman" (YUCK on the 8-5 thing).. I came home and totally guilted the youngest into yard work. I Swear our grass was knee deep! Anyway, after the back yard was done, we had to run out for guitar lessons.. so I'm finally home, and see we have a delima LOL. Okay, you know me, I'll just follow along with wherever the plan rolls, and Sooooo wont be offended if its not my choice.... I know HAND (have a nice day) and the music starts early, even if its empty... and it will be hard to talk over. So IF everyone wants to chit-chat, which most of us do naturally, it might be hard to do at HANDC... although I dont know, cuz I dont think we've ever been there early enough for horsdeurves (err finger food lol).. If the reservations are guaranteed, I say lets meet at Joes at 7, hope for the best, and if they can't accomodate, we go to plan B. There are literally a bazillion Plan C's we could choose for dinner, especially downtown Norfolk, but with folks coming from out of town, not knowing directions/where things are, it might be hard to coordinate. I know, though, that Magnolia's (one of our fave's) would accomodate and allow reservations for a party of 20, if you'd like to go with a dinner setting... then head to the club. I just worry that we'll be late for the "no cover" entry and possibly lose our reservations. So... no surprise to my evil/twin I'm sure... I'll leave it in your ever capable hands =))) Love ya! Wendy
Sporty Jill
on 4/5/06 11:54 am - Norfolk, VA
I vote for the original plan (I'm craving crab legs hehehehe). I can get there a little early (how's 6:30?) to get everything going. Hubby and I were there a few weeks ago, on a Saturday night, and they weren't very crowded, so hopefully that will happen again. Just let me know. Jill 263/186/145
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/06 9:46 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Jill!! He'p me, he'p me, please! ....Im going to do a follow up post soon, and from the looks of the responses and emails, we're going to stick with the ORIGINAL plan. CRABS for everyone!!! I would LOVE it if you could get there at 6:30, I'm ALSO trying for 6:30 - I'll be coming with Princess Christine, Paul and Keoni (my son) ...what I don't know, is if they will ALL be here and ready to leave by 6:00/6:15.. I know I will. A few others have offered to try to get there earlier too, so hopefully, if we have at least a handful of us there EARLY, they'll start working on putting a table together. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - not that I'd dare to be picky at a time like this, BUT, it would be great if they could sit us OUTSIDE? Or if it's too cold, anywhere! Can't wait to FINALLY meet you, woman - Im just glad I have a recent photo, no one else in our group will recognize you! Um, as far as I go? Just LISTEN for the big mouth blonde, you'll hear me before you see me, although if for once, I'm quiet? Then look for the TALL blonde! See you tomorrow - and thanks for stepping in to help! Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views