girls afternoon out?!?

lawoman
on 4/5/06 2:41 am - Hellertown, PA
Hey guys! I was thinking about a nice afternoon out, just the girls, massages.....fun girlie stuff. Any ideas on where to go?? Pass this on to whoever you think would be interested. Maybe dinner....and bowling/movie after. Just girls time...Maybe in July...I know its hard with summer coming...let me know and i will try to plan something! Talk soon! Hope all is well! **HUGS** Leigh Ann
Kitty Kat
on 4/5/06 2:48 am - Richmond, VA
I am so THERE! I could use a girls day out BIG TIME! I've been MIA for quite a few outings now and I'm ready to get back to having a little fun! I'm thinking a lunch and bowling would totally rock! Also, how about a spa day??? We could do manis/pedis and maybe massages and such. There are several places down here that could be good! I will put together some info and post back to this! WAAAHHHOOOO! Come on ladies! Thanks LA for putting this out there! ya much, Kat
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/06 9:20 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Leigh Ann ~ Im always up for a get together!! Of course, this is all based on me being in town. Paul's sub is about to get underway, and whenever they come up for air, if it's in a port nearby, I head out to see him. Assuming NONE of that is going on and Im free ..then I'd love to join ya'll. I can't bowl worth a darn (Keoni is the pro in the family, having bowled TWO perfect 300 games) ...and then there's MOM who can't even break a 100. SIGN ME UP!! Hugs - Lei
Christine Hood
on 4/5/06 1:06 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
My girlfriend owns a place down here in Chesapeake...not sure if it is too far for all of you...I have been dying to go but have not yet made the time...check it out! http://www.southernserenitydayspa.com
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/06 9:58 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
HEY, I wanna go!!!! ...and if I know Wendy G., she'll want to, too! She likes that girlygirl foofoo spa stuff, complete with massages. In fact, she dragged me kicking and screaming (well, actually, that's not true, she SURPRISED me, cause she knew if she'd told me first, I wouldnt have gone) but she dragged me to my first MASSAGE, last year. I absolutely LOVED IT!!! Walked outta there feeling like jello - my body actually felt drugged, it was SO relaxed. Anyway - lets talk about it tomorrow night, maybe we can work out a day and DO IT!!! ...and Ive been meaning to tell you this in several posts, now. Uh, girlfriend? Just cause I type "Princess" Christine, when I update the names on the list does NOT mean I'm gonna be addressing you as PRINCESS! hehehe
lawoman
on 4/6/06 6:40 am - Hellertown, PA
sounds good for me....i dont' mind driving....maybe getting a room overnight...or crashing with someone..not sure how far it is from the philly area....let me know what day works best for everyone!! I dont' even know where to begin with picking a date....and for the record, sorry guys.....but the is GIRLS only...we need time alone to be silly and do girly things..... LA
Ross C
on 4/6/06 6:17 am - McLean, VA
Hmm I could use a facial... and my toes need a new color... Y'all SUCK! not letting the boys in on the fun! some of nus like to do pampery stuff! -Ross
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views