Updated!

Kitty Kat
on 4/5/06 1:53 am - Richmond, VA
I've updated my profile and added some pics Trey took this am. I'm 3 years and a couple months post op and I am doing all sorts of soul searching and have written quite a bit and would like ya'll take take a look! Any comments/feedback would be ! Hugs, Kitty Kat
Sharon Q.
on 4/5/06 3:54 am - Fredericksburg, VA
The pictures and profile are beautiful and so inspiring, just like you!!! XOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXO Sharon
Kitty Kat
on 4/5/06 5:51 am - Richmond, VA
Thank you SO much! I am really working on getting the extra poundage off me and I'm gonna get my excess skin removed. I'm not taking NO for an answer! I will fight! Kat
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/5/06 5:29 am - Danville, VA
Wow, Kat...you are looking amazing! You are a true inspiration to me. Such a wonderful change! Love ya bunches.. Betsy
Kitty Kat
on 4/5/06 5:54 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Bets! Thanks! I still a work in progress but girl I'm gonna do it! I'm so encouraged! Kat
kabarron1
on 4/5/06 5:32 am - Hopewell, VA
Congrats Kat! Glad to see you're doing good! Keith
Kitty Kat
on 4/5/06 5:55 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Gorgeous! Thanks very much! HEY! Where is an updated picture for posting Mister???? Kat
LB
on 4/5/06 5:33 am - Northern, VA
Kat- Your profile is amazing! I wish I had enough time RIGHT now to read it all. Its so weird to see your before pictures, because of course I only know you as the person you are today. Thanks for documenting your journey for us! You and your family are beautiful!
Kitty Kat
on 4/5/06 5:59 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks sweetie for your kind words! HA! It's a little over 3 years on my profile and it's DETAILED but that's the writer in me. How are ya? Kat
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/06 9:10 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Way to go Kat!! ...loved ALL the photos on your profile! WOW, you've been really busy, Ive been to your profile several times before but noticed this time, that you have added quite a few "starters" as well. That is always so helpful to ALL those that click on it, coming to learn, read, research and find inspiration! Congrats on ALL your successes in life, you have MANY!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views