Onderland and new pictures

Sandy W.
on 4/5/06 12:16 am - Manassas, VA
I'm so excited. Today I weighed and I am officially at Onderland. It took me 13 months to get there but I am finally under 200. It's been a while since I posted on the Virginia Board. I had my one year anniversary and a few days later was in the hospital for emergency gallbladder surgery. No warning but I'm just very grateful that my doctor took steps to remove it immediately. I don't think I could have gone thru another one of those episodes. So, I posted so new pictures today of me in Onderland. Just wanted to say that I am so happy with my progress and for those of you just starting this journey, stay the course. It's definitely worth it. 34 more pounds to go til I hit goal. Sandy 357/199/165
Kathy & Rich
on 4/5/06 12:23 am - Fairfax, VA
You look fabulous, Sandy! Congratulations! Kathy
A10sFrau
on 4/5/06 12:52 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
happy dance, Sandy!! Congratulations! Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/5/06 5:33 am - Danville, VA
Wow, Sandy, you look wonderful! Keep up the good work... Hugs, Betsy
kabarron1
on 4/5/06 5:49 am - Hopewell, VA
Congrats Sandy! Its kind of surreal though isn't it! I just entered One-derland not too long ago as well and everytime I get on the scales now and see the "1" I still shake my head in disbelief! Congrats again and take care. Keith 310/195.5/???
Ms Court
on 4/5/06 11:06 pm - Remington, VA
YEAH!!!! Finally there and I am so excited with you. You are looking great. I can't believe how great you have done. Keep it up. Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views