Lynchburg Meet & Greet

prissy25
on 4/4/06 11:03 am - Barboursville, VA
Just helping Shannon out w/ this she has alot on her plate and sick to boot, just a reminder she is doing the meet this month on the 29th @ 12:00 location to be determined. If you havent posted to be there please use this link to let her know the list we have so far is: Holly Joann Betsy Lois Julie R. Stacey Renea Melinda Shannon Cathy?-{These 2 are looking for a car pool} Donna?-{let them know if your near them} Let us know who hasnt signed up we will be announcing the Location and direction next week.....
FlGirlinVA
on 4/4/06 11:29 am - Blue Ridge, VA
Do you know of a Roanoke area group?
A10sFrau
on 4/4/06 12:26 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Dr.s white, Lucktong and Quiocco have a support group I believe. You can call their office and inquire. Lois
Julie R.
on 4/4/06 11:08 pm - Belspring, VA
Yes, if I remember correctly, it is the first Monday of the month. I haven't been because I live closer to the one in Radford, VA, but you can call Kay Clatterback the dietician who heads it up at (540)981-7494. I believe it is from 7-8pm. Julie
(deactivated member)
on 4/4/06 11:13 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Melinda, I definitely won't be attending. It happens to be World Tai Chi Day!! And since my husband is a big follower of Tai Chi, we will be doing that!! Have fun, love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views