Devistated - Yet .. Hopefull

cpatters
on 4/4/06 8:20 am - Rockingham County, VA
Nat, Look at what you have accomplished so far! You can do this, I have no doubt in my mind. If you need some inspiration you need to look no further than your own profile. Read back a few years. I have read your profile and I must tell you that you (and so many others) inspire me each and every time I read some of them. Congrats on your PS, you can do this! hugs comming to ya from the mountains. Cathy
David@Goal
on 4/4/06 1:41 pm - VA
My WLS surgeon - Dr. DeMaria is there- want it fixed right? Ask for him!
renea g
on 4/4/06 9:41 pm - Mountains of, VA
Nat, I wiah you all the luck on smoking I know its hard when you have smoked for years....I am going to a plastic consult for a breast reduction on the 11th and I know I am going to have to quit too.... HUGS Renea ~91 lbs
Christina R.
on 4/4/06 10:25 pm - Reston, VA
Natalie- My thoughts and prayers are with you during this challenge. Christina S.
ElizabethC
on 4/4/06 10:55 pm - Wirtz, VA
Hey Nat!! I KNOW you can do it...look how wonderful you did with your weight loss, and food is an addiction you have to live with, at least smoking is something you don't HAVE to do to live! I smoked for years, 2 packs a day, and quit cold turkey in 1998 when my husband and I first started dating. Once I had a really good reason, I just said "this is IT!" You are strong and will do it!! Praying that all goes well with the hernia repair too!!! Elizabeth 342/312/180
Grey_Goose
on 4/4/06 10:55 pm - Haymarket, VA
Sweet Tink, WOW!! This is gonna be tough, but you are up to the challenge!!! We'll all be pulling for you! If it takes standing beside you in all the bars in DC and VA with a pail of H2O ready to douse your *** I am there for you! (plus the added bonus of seeing you in a wet T-shirt!!! Jen G's Lover
(deactivated member)
on 4/4/06 11:08 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Natalie, you can do this. You have done so much in your life, things that were tougher than this. You know you have. You can do it Natalie. And the nice thing is, you get such a good payback for doing it -- and not just the surgery! love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views