A unique "moment" in time!

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 8:39 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning friends ~ This is basically a very USELESS post/fact, but I still thought it was interesting enough to share with ya'll. No responses needed, I just didn't want to be the only one around here with such [cough] ...important and life shattering information! Happy Tuesday ALL ~ Lei Did you know: On Wednesday at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06, numerical order. That won't ever happen again. .
track
on 4/3/06 8:46 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
sure it will, in the next time zone.....all de way to de big island...so get your scoot out, and you can beat the time master!...then again...wait 1000 years, it'll happen again....New kayak on the way!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 8:50 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
WOW - Track, that's awesome!!!!! When does it get delivered??? I told Paul about it, he was happy for you, but a lil green w/envy!! Of course, I tried to help him see the bright side, now you have THREE kayaks - so we can mooch off of ya' (as only good friends, would/could). Can't wait to see you Friday night, will Dreda be joining us for dinner too?
track
on 4/3/06 9:23 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
I'll fill in all the tiny details friday over dinner, but we celebrated 25 years with a wedding vow renewal, had a necklace made for her from a heap of lapis and silver, got some tickets to a concert, and will be going to floyd, VA to play music on stage weekend after next....and oh...by the way...I bought a kayak....she was cool with it! It's a 14.5 foot wilderness systems tsunami 145, should be here when we get back from performing in floyd. Just in time for the paddle to the border, where you put in at chesapeake, go down the dismal swamp canal and take out at north carolina. If Paul's in town and available, sign up before friday. CELEBRATE THE OPENING OF THE DISMAL SWAMP CANAL TRAIL JOIN US FOR THE 3RD ANNUAL PADDLE FOR THE BORDER PADDLE THE HISTORIC DISMAL SWAMP CANAL FROM CHESAPEAKE, VA TO SOUTH MILLS, NC Paddle for the Border Saturday, May 6, 2006 Dismal Swamp Canal Welcome Center South Mills, NC Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge Parks & Recreation Department [email protected] visit us at: www.cityofchesapeake.net Deadline for reg. is april 7, so if paul wants to go, he can paddle my sit on top. I'll have racks for both of them. I would suggest that all three go, but the small one would be a bear to paddle for 8+ miles for a first timer, but there will be lots of opportunities to head out to 64th street and play with the boats! Nope, Dreda will be at home, friday night will be a busy night for me. We will be working the soup kitchen at 5, dinner at 7 and then I have the relay for life to do that night at 11...will be a little tired...then work the next day...see...I take time to rest and relax!!
bkhunter68
on 4/4/06 5:55 am - VA
it will happen in 100 years, I just posted this on myspace an hour ago. See ya this weekend sweety
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views