Justice?

Kitty Kat
on 4/3/06 11:18 pm - Richmond, VA
Ahhhh Bets baby...you know the me who's gonna give it to ya straight! This is a done deal now. You are better and stronger than you've ever been and this will be nothing but a memory moving forward. You have SO much to look forward to and be proud of now that focusing your attention towards the future is the way to go. No longer allow this man any place in your heart, thoughts, mind etc. Realize that you have many who love and care for you and you are important to us. Spring is here and it's a season of change and growth and there are many things to look forward to. The beach trip this weekend, more weight loss, gatherings amongst friends, a new grand baby is growing, the June conference and so much more. Think positive thoughts and realize that every nasty deed is repaid and then some. In the place of anger and resentment and frustration place love, kindness, happiness, joy etc and know that you are an amazing woman and we all know it. Kat
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/4/06 12:14 am - Danville, VA
Hi Ms. Sunshine! This whole marriage was a big learning experience for me! I am thankful this is over and I don't have to worry about it anymore. Sure the money I am going to have to fork over is going to be hard but I will get through. I have never been happier and more content with my life than ever before and I know it will continue to get better. When he first saw me walking down the hall at court yesterday, his face was priceless....he hadn't seen me for awhile and I could see his shock. I loved it. Eat your heart out baby cause I am no longer yours!!! Life is full of learning experiences and I have had my share. You are so right, I now have a future to look forward to and I am going to enjoy it. I just have to be good for 2 years....darn. Love ya muchly, Betsy
Sharon Q.
on 4/3/06 11:26 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Having been thru a divorce too.............a VERY civilized one because of my laid back attitude, and my strong desire to keep it that way because we had a very confused 2 year old.............I do get your anger. In saying that though, you will be vindicated!! Trust me here!! My ex was/is a total sleezeball!!! He did crap to me that I could shock you with!! He walked away thinking he got the best of it all..............a new girlfriend who believed it was ME who was the bad guy, everything he came into the marriage with and more. BUT, I got full custody of our son, my BIGGEST score let me tell you now!!! And the knowledge that some day, some way, he'd pay big for what he did to me!!! Let me tell you where he is today!!!!!-----------living with his mommy and daddy!! No drivers license, no vehicle, no $$!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Compared to him, I am living the life of leisure..............oh, and did I mention, marriage failure X 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a happy well rounded 11 year old boy, who has a step father who takes awesome care of him, and accepts him as his own!! I could go on and on, but you get the picture!!! I love you Betsy, and I'm behind you!! Keep on keepin on, things always get better for the good guys!!!! XOOXOOXOXOOX Sharon
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/4/06 12:20 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie....I know that I have a much better future ahead of me than he does...he is a loser...I was wife # 5....should have been a sign but you live and learn. Big lesson learned here. He is so spiteful and cruel and in the 3 years of marriage, I never saw that side of him. He was very controlling and I am so releived to be out of his life. I can make it on my own without a man and for that I am so grateful. Sure it is lonely at times but I am getting so comfortable being by myself. It is a new experience for me but I am going to be so careful in my next relationship if there is one. I am eagerly awaiting round two...the spousal support...I want to get him where it hurts. Lots of love... Betsy
Judy B.
on 4/3/06 11:46 pm - Marion, VA
HI Betsy Well you know im going to tell ya like it is, dont ya? First off, I am glad it is over for ya and you can move on past this point! He will get what is coming to him that is for sure! You know it, too!! However "unfair" the justice system has been, it could have been alot worse! You could have gone to jail. 2 years will fly by and that will be that! One day you can look back and say to yourself, D*mn Im good! And I look mighty hot!..Where will he be then? Sitting by himself saying, "D*mn I'm fat and bald and I look old and I'm alone because I'm a pig headed Fool! (That is the nicest way to put it) Anywho, Girl, you just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get that positiveness back you have always had!! I read somewhere (or maybe i was told, LOL) That which does not kill us makes us stronger. We are all in control of our emotions (so im told) and honey, you rock!!! Love you JudyB
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/4/06 12:25 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...Oh, I am thankful that I am not in jail. Now I just have to be a good girl for the next 2 years...darn. Life is a learning experience and I have learned a valuable lesson here. I have alot to look forward to and coming to visit you is one! I have a new life, in my sweet house, getting my car fixed and I am happier than I have been in a long time. Life is good and I am still seeing the positive in it. Love you muchly, Betsy The Bad Mother Clucker.
cpatters
on 4/4/06 8:32 am - Rockingham County, VA
Betsy, This is the most outragous thing that I have ever heard. I bet he was shaking in his shoes when you grabbed his shirt You really scared him... lol.. Oh for goodness sake... It is just simply crazy! You will get your day girl... just be paitent. He will get his eventually. great job on the 3 pounds! You are the incredable shrinking woman. Keep your chin up.. Okay? :
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/4/06 9:09 am - Danville, VA
Hi hon, I was shocked....he is such a jerk but you are right, he will get what is coming to him. And I hope I can enjoy it. Love ya, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 4/4/06 11:18 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
HI Betsy, as crazy as all this is, and you know I don't mean to be flippant about it, but it just cracks me up!! I mean are they kidding. You are such a, as you said, laid back person I don't think you could hurt a fly. This is so ridiculous. Yes, you need to really stick it to him for spousal support. Big time!! Be sure you get it written in your divorce papers (if it's not too late) that you want a portion of his retirement!!! Yup, what goes around comes around. He'll get his -- big time!!! love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views