Justice?

Betsy Anitahug
on 4/3/06 11:56 pm - Danville, VA
Well, Honey, I weigh alot more than 100 pounds but that is beside the point. I was still no way a threat to his bulkin self. So far, I have had the screws put to me since the separation but I sure hope that turns its little self around when we get to the spousal support. Then I hope to really put some hurtin on the jerk. I would love to see you go after the ex! I would pay to see it...hehe. He has been so spiteful and cruel since I left...He even took my kittens to the pound when I was on a protective order and could not go to the house. He took about 5 pairs of shoes and took one shoe....now I have one of each...He is nasty and so glad to be rid of him. I have a new life now and I am going to enjoy it. Hugs and can't wait to see you Friday... Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 10:10 pm - Remington, VA
Betsy!!! HOly!!! I like Dana's spin on the whole thing though!! Yep, we all have our skeletons! We're all behind you! lots of love, Kirsten
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/3/06 11:59 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Kirsten...Thanks. Well, now I am a Bad girl....I am so thankful to have all my friends around me. It has really been a God send to me. I love you all. Hugs, Betsy
elvera
on 4/3/06 10:28 pm - LaPlata, MD
Betsy, Just wanted to get my two cents in. HIT HIM WHERE IT COUNTS...... IN HIS WALLET!!!!!!!
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/4/06 12:00 am - Danville, VA
Hi Elvera, That is exactly what I hope to do....He won't be able to afford a 6th wife after I get done...hehe... Hugs, Betsy
elvera
on 4/4/06 2:49 am - LaPlata, MD
You go girl...........!!!!!
lookin2lose2
on 4/3/06 10:50 pm - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Trust me when you go to court for spousal support that will wipe that silly grin off his face - QUICK! You keep your head up! Jean
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/4/06 12:01 am - Danville, VA
Thanks, Jean...I just hope it doesn't backfire on me....Now I have to behave myself for 2 years....darn... Hugs, Betsy
Sporty Jill
on 4/3/06 10:50 pm - Norfolk, VA
Oh Betsy....... Sorry to hear that your got scr*wed and didn't even get a kiss (hehehe). However, I am a BIG believer in Karma and what goes around will come around. You may not see it, you may never even know about it, but it WILL come back to him. Keep your chin up, girl! Jill 263/186/145
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/4/06 12:04 am - Danville, VA
Hi Jill....Yeah, getting scr*wed and never getting kissed is a pain but I was married for 3 years and never got scr*wed then either...long story. I also believe that it will come back to him. I just thank God that I am away from his controlling and minipulative ways. Hugs, Betsy The Bad Mother Clucker
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views