Justice?

Betsy Anitahug
on 4/3/06 12:32 pm - Danville, VA
As many of you know, after my surgery my ex husband had me arrested for assualt and battery because after finding him advertising on the internet for a new women, I grabbed his shirt. Now, he is a correctional officer for the state of Va and I just had surgery....Anyway, we went to court today and guess what????? I was found guilty! Anyone who knows me knows that I am very laid back and not a violent person....anyway, I got 2 years probation, have to take anger management class and now I have to pay the lawyer $125, court costs, $66 and pay for my anger class which is $35. Where is justice in that? I should have hit him....he lied...told them I grabbed his shirt and his crouch and then the next day I supposidy told him he was lucky I didn't shoot him...with what my finger?????? I am sorry, I am just venting and this might not be the place for it....ok, now I am angry....but life goes on. I need assertive classes not anger management. My ex sat there with a nasty smile on his face. What goes around comes around...and I am waiting for the next round...spousal support at the end of the month. On a good note....I have lost another 3 pounds and feeling good. I have been so blessed with all the freinds I have met on this board...Sorry to have vented but I couldn't help it... Love you all. Hugs, Betsy The Mean MC
*~Tigger~ *
on 4/3/06 12:40 pm - Staunton, VA
Honey, as I told you on the phone, YOU ARE ONE MEAN MOTHER CLUCKER! (And you can't do anything about it because of your probation!) Seriously, I still can't believe that this happened. You needed a REAL lawyer. We love you, Butch! Sundance
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/3/06 11:26 pm - Danville, VA
Well, Hon, it appears that only the judge saw me guilty...and he is the big man...I bet if it was a woman, it wouldn't have worked out like that.. Anyway, it is over and that is a good thing. I have a new life and am happy. Have a blast in NO...wish I could go but I will be at the beach chillin... Love ya bunches, Betsy The Bad Mother Clucker
elizabethc03
on 4/3/06 1:59 pm - Cypress, TX
Betsy, As you said, what goes around comes around...jus****ch in a year or so he'll be up on charges for something crooked and then everyone will see who the real bad guy is! And you'll be looking and feeling so good in a year that you'll just point and laugh . Liz
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/3/06 11:31 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Liz...At least it is over now and I don't have to worry about it..I have been stressed about it but am surprised at the outcome..doesn't seem fair but he will get his. Hugs, Betsy
Ernurse323
on 4/3/06 3:41 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Betsy... Don't you know that women criminals/outlaws are sexy? Strike this up as something that just boosts your metabolism a bit.... Your sexy little dark secret...We all have them..... You would soil your new smaller sized panties if you knew mine...LOL Keep your chin up bad girl...He can't take it !!!! Hmmmmmmmmmm..maybe we should start a new thread...call it," Whatch your dirty little secret ??????" Big Big Hugs.... Dana
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/3/06 11:36 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Dana! Yeah, the anger I have right now should boost my metabolism! Secret, heck, I am an open book!!!! At 56 I am now a criminal with a record...It was priceless when I walked in the building and he saw me for the first time in quite awhile....he was shocked but never said a word about my weight. He can eat his heart out because I would never even give him the time of day ever again. Lessons learned. I have a brand new life to explore and can't let this get to me. Hugs, Betsy
A10sFrau
on 4/3/06 8:47 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Prayers to you, Betsy. Injustice is the word. Peace, Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/3/06 11:37 pm - Danville, VA
Thanks, Lois....I am shocked but it is okay. You saw him...he is a big man. Who would have thought? Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 8:48 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Holy crappola - that is FREAKN AMAZING!!!!! I'm actually dumbfounded by this post and your court results. Sheeez, you're all of what, 5 foot and a 100 lbs, soaking wet?!? ...and you're supposed to be a brutal and deadly force, strong enough to actually "hurt" someone, much less a hulking big DUDE, days after major SURGERY?!?!?! What the frick was the Judge smoking and where can I get some of it? I'm NOT saying that women are not capable of kicking the crap outta men, when warranted, ive been guilty of it myself and I sure was NOT right in doing it - but this case of yours doesnt even remotely smell of abuse. What a freakn shame - this post pissed me off, let me at that idiot you call an EX, betcha I can show him what "abuse" really consists of.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views