Picture of the Belly Piercing!

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 9:16 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Thanks Patty - I love it!!! So far, no pain, no infection, no redness - who knows, maybe all this PROTEIN intake will keep this challenge free. I was really SURPRISED at how many times they warned me about "infections" and keeping it clean. Um, not that Im an "oinky" kinda chicklet, I tend to stay clean, but they want me showering TWICE a day the first month alone. I can't wait to see your tattoo!!!!! I want another one (have one on my upper back, right side) ...the next one WOULD be in the small of my back. I just don't like that there is still so much "fluffiness" back there and Im not sure if I'll do it now, or wait and see if I get the thighs/butt done in 2007 and then get the tattoo. Please share the photos when you get one, okay? Would love to see it!! Hugs - Lei
Ernurse323
on 4/3/06 3:29 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
You go Hot Mama with your sexy self !!!! Very Kewl !!!!!!! Dana
(deactivated member)
on 4/4/06 3:00 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Thanks gorgeous - lol, gotta admit, Paul thinks it's "hot & sexy", so that in itself, made it worth while. It's a good thing, more times then not, he's the only one that'll see it.
ElizabethC
on 4/3/06 10:40 pm - Wirtz, VA
I love it...the amethyst is great! I can't wait 'til I'm down enough to get another tattoo (I have 2 right now, one on each ankle...a koala and a lizard). They are truly addictive *sigh* I knew those would keep their shape, but I couldn't see adding something to my arm like a black lab and having it turn into a sharpei!!!! Elizabeth
(deactivated member)
on 4/4/06 2:57 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Thanks Elizabeth ~ I'm loving it and so far, so good, it's healing great - still no pain, not even red, which kinda surprises me. I only have ONE tattoo, but want another - on the small of my back, although "small" is a term Im using lightly. I promised the hubby I'd wait and get the next one with him around, not sure, but I might have to renegotiate that. Have a great day ~ Lei
Kitty Kat
on 4/3/06 11:01 pm - Richmond, VA
Ok I absolutely LOVE it! Purple is my fav color. Cute! Awww poor Paul has to wait...speaking of showers...fun things happen in there (like this am) and so maybe hubs working this night shift isn't so bad for us! Hugs, Kat
(deactivated member)
on 4/4/06 3:03 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Thanks Kat, I love it too!! One of the best things, it was completely IMPROMPTU, so the fact that I do love it so much (after the fact) is a very very GOOD thing. Wendy G. and I went to the Daffy'dil Festival in Gloucester on Sunday, after spending about 6 hours putzin' around town, walking and shopping, we made the long drive home - and the conversation led to our trip to The Ink Gallery here in Va Beach (great place)! Hope you're having a fantastic day - I'm about to take myself out into this gorgeous day. A lil cold, but sunny and blue skies - perfect for some walking! Hugs - Lei
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/4/06 9:24 am - Danville, VA
Oh, Lei....that is sooooo cute. I love the purkle...wow you are brave..you will have to show it off Friday at lunch...can't wait. Need a vacation....BAD. I am thinking of getting a tatoo of a butterfly on my shoulder but I am a wimp....so I will have to wait until I get the money for one which may be a long time so I have time to prepare... Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views