Picture of the Belly Piercing!

Sporty Jill
on 4/3/06 9:59 am - Norfolk, VA
I'm jealous. I can't wait to have mine done. I had had it done a long time ago, but when I got really fat the skin pulled and it fell out. So, I am now patiently waiting to get it re-done. Jill 263/188/145
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 10:37 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
I have to admit, this is one "goal" I never had - I knew when I lost 200 lbs, Id' want my first (and so far, only) tattoo. Never even thought about piercing my belly button, well, until after I found out what a smaller stomach can/should look like, that quickly changed. My last 30+ years, Ive been SMO - so this is pretty cool!!
Susan E.
on 4/3/06 10:05 am - Purcellville, VA
Love it, Love it, Love it! Sure wish I could scrape enough money together for a Tummy tuck and new set of boobs. If I could then I would have then give me one of them shiney jewels in my navel too. A girl can never wear too much bling. ( I remember some of my daughters trolls having bling in there belly's too! Looked great minus the crazy hair) And I cant believe it didn't hurt. Whew. You a brave girl, luv ya, Susan
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 10:42 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Thank you girlfriend, ME TOO!!! My only (tiny itty bitty) complaint, is that I wish I'd gone with a LIGHTER stone. As much as I like the color purple, it only looks purple in bright light. It really did NOT hurt, honest, honest - but if you read muy reply to Sharon, I also think it's because of my previous (3) surgeries - vertical cuts around the abdomen and now their is just no feeling left.
Christine Hood
on 4/3/06 10:27 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Cuuuuute!!! I am jealous!! I want one so bad! It can't possibly hurt as much as the nose did! That was torture...but only for a second...I'd do it again without hesitation!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 10:50 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Well - for once, I'm thankful I have such an ugly nose - complete with a hook. I'll never have to EXPERIENCE the kinda pain you described cause there is NO way I'd draw attention to my beak! Wish I had a cute lil button nose like you do, oh and I'd like to have your gorgeous complextion, long spiral hair, and beautiful EYES, while I'm putting this wish list together!
Christine Hood
on 4/3/06 9:30 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Awww thanks! You too can have the eyes for 37.95...not the shape though, only the color! Unfortunately the hair and nose would be a bit more expensive to recreate and I think the complexion...hit the tanning beds like I do!! I LIVE in the tanning salon! I'll give ya my hair but you have to take my a$$ too!
lawoman
on 4/3/06 11:26 am - Hellertown, PA
Hey girl!! Looks good!! Very cute and sexy! luv ya Leigh Ann
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 9:12 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Aaaw, thanks Leigh - you're always so positive and I appreciate that, cause you always make me feel 'purty! Not sure how it can be "cute and sexy" with all the stretch marks around it, lol, oh and lets not forget, Im so flippin' WHITE (man I need a tan) ....but if nothing else it left me feeling young, happy, smiling, mixed in with a lil bit of rebel. I suspect both of my paretns rolled over in their graves courtesy of this act of defiancy. [smirk] ....good!
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 1:53 pm - Henrico, VA
OMG Lei, that is so cool!!! I know what you mean about the new life crisis. I have been wanting a tattoo for years and even had one picked out for a couple years........well, I finally did it this weekend!!! Got it on my lower back.......will post a pic once I get someone to take it for me. Ain't post WLS life GREAT!!!!!! Hugs, Patty
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views