Picture of the Belly Piercing!

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 9:16 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello again, friends ~ Wow - THREE posts in one day, it's a record of sorts, methinks? For those that asked to see it, the belly piercing is now linked to my profile and here it is: http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6da22b3127cce884a0e7661f600000016108AcNWjdq5cNl I have to keep this one in for 3 months, before it's completely healed. Figure if I have to stare at it for that long, it's gonna be something that makes me smile, so I went with my FAVORITE color! Hope everyone had a great Monday ~ Lei
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 9:25 am - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Heehee....and for the record, I think it's pretty fugging HOT!!!!!! OK, now for the part she DIDN'T tell y'all....I can't TOUCH it for THREE FUGGING MONTHS!!!!!!!! Great...now she's REALLY got something to tease me with...hhhmmmph. Oh, well...it'll be worth the wait! Have a great week y'all! -Paul
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 9:30 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
...grabbing a bar of soap and washing out his keyboard! Well, I DO have to shower and clean it TWICE a day, the first month, and once a day, the following two months..... Wanna land a gal a hand?
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 9:31 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Oooops.... "lend"
Christine Hood
on 4/4/06 12:11 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Will you 2 just get a room!!!
Sharon Q.
on 4/3/06 9:26 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Looks awesome girl!! Too cute!!! Did not know purple was yer fav. color. It's my youngest's too. LOL I can't believe you said it doesn't hurt. I'm going for a tatoo on my lower back.............someday. Not sure when though. I can't believe you gotta keep that in for 3 months!! Now make sure you keep it clean and twist it??? I think. LOL Glad you had such a fun weekend!!! OHHH, and there is a beautiful double rainbow in Fredericksburg right now!!! How COOL!!!! XOOXOXOOXOOXXO Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 9:36 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
It really did NOT hurt, absolutely nothing, not even a pinch (I still remember jumping outta my chair when they did my ears at the age of 16) ... this time, I didn't even know he was done, till he told me to get the heck off his table! BUT - all that being said? I suspect it's got a lot to do with all the scar tissue. I had a C-section, vertical scar, Open RNY, vertical scar, then I had a Tummy Tuck w/Anchor Incision - also vertical scar. Also, the belly button is pretty much "created" by my surgeon, the old one had to be discarded. Is it any wonder I couldnt feel anything? [thank goodness, Im such a WIMP!!!]
Christine Hood
on 4/3/06 10:30 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Go ahead Sharon! Go for the lower back!! It's really not that bad...the worst part is the time it takes sitting there! Actually, it is kinda hard after because if your clothing rubs...ugh! But then again you can wear those lower jeans as you are a skinny minnie. Mine took 2 hours...I brought a book to distract myself but had a ball laughing and joking with the guys in the shop. Christine
Sharon Q.
on 4/3/06 10:29 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
AWWWWWWW, you are a princess in my book...............anybody who calls me skinny minnie is a true princess!!! I love you man!!!! Over the summer when I'm in VA Beach I will go with Lei and you better be there too!!! I do own a whole lot of low rise jeans and shorts, so that part I'm sure will be fine!!! You guys can distract me, then we'll go out and get really stinky drunk!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! XOOXOXOXOOXOXO Sharon
Christine Hood
on 4/4/06 12:15 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
I'll definitely come!! I am a tattoo addict!! And stinky drunk, I can DEFINITELY handle that!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views