Chinoteague

cathya
on 4/3/06 5:36 am - Orlando, FL
Leilani, Thank you so much for the information about Chinoteague. We had a wonderful weekend at the Comfort Suites. We had the Presidential Suite on the 1st floor and could walk out to the pier -- it was awesome. Ducks, boats, and ponies everywhere we looked. We had such a relaxing weekend. Most of the shops were not opened yet but it was fine. We loved it. Thanks agani, Cathy
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 9:09 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Cathy, I thought of you this weekend. I would love to go, and hearing what I great time you guys had, I'm for sure going to do it. Was it hard to get the reservation for the presidential Suite? How far in advance? So what did you guys do the whole weekend with no shops --!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 9:20 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Cathy!! Im so glad you had a WONDERFUL time - it would be pretty impossible not too, with that room and that view! We stayed in the EXACT same room you did - first floor, on the left side of the water. It's also the room that Patti and her hubby stayed in. I can only imagine the memories that have been created there! Glad to hear you enjoyed it, Paul and I want to do it, yearly. Hugs ~ Lei
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 9:21 am - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Hiya Cathy. Sounds like you got the same suite Lei and I got! I trust they refilled the propane tank for the fireplace that we killed....oh, and that they did a sufficient job cleaning up after us?? That's one trip Lei and I will DEFINATELY do again as soon as possible! Glad you enjoyed your stay! Have a great week! -Paul
cathya
on 4/3/06 12:51 pm - Orlando, FL
If we go again John said he would take his fishing stuff. If you all are into boating there are docks everywhere and it looked like you could rent if the season was open. I didn't see any golf courses. If you have bikes it is a good area for that. During the season the park has a beach on the Atlantic with a nice beach. We stopped at the NASA center and went to a wonderful waterfowl museum and art gallery. With all that said -- the room with the hot tub, fireplace (I was real glad they filled the propane tank back up), DVD player & 40" TV, and view were so great that we could have stayed there all weekend and found things to do to entertain ourselves.... Cathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views