Friday - Dancing/Dinner VaBeach!

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 9:23 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Dana - Im SO GLAD your hubby is going too!!!! It'll be great for our two "bubbleheads" (submariners) to get together and visit - although they may be so burned out on SUB talk that they move on to other conversations! Okay - you kinda confused me though, um, with your "dunno about the dinner thing" ...is that cause you're just concerned about what you can choose from, or because you're not sure if you'll even be there for the dinner portion of the evening? Just want to make sure I get the "counts" rights. Im hoping you'll be there for dinner too, methinks they'll have a lil soup or something that you can test out, or even one of the small appetizers? Can't wait to see you both (finally!!!)! Hugs - Lei
Ernurse323
on 4/4/06 8:05 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hiya Lei.. We will be there for dinner. It is just that I think I am getting a stricture.... Everything comes back plus some.. Don't wanna spyyyewwwwwwww anyone's way..hehe... Guess I can stick to some soup..boohoohoo... But I DO want some alcohol....so I will have to figure that one out !!!!! See ya Friday !!! Hugs, Dana
cappymoon
on 4/4/06 1:01 am - Northern, VA
Looks like plans are coming together on this one, and quite nicely!! I get to meet a few more people from the board that I have been wanting to meet . Thanks for putting this together, I would have NO CLUE since I have only been down there once or twice. I am already starting the packing process so we can be on the road early Friday. Too much to do to get out of town to relax, it is crazy!! Ok, I am outta here to get yet more stuff done, have a wonderful day, and I cannot wait to see you Friday!! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views