Friday - Dancing/Dinner VaBeach!

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 10:21 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
...wooohooo, you beautiful blonde rebel, you!!! When you're ready for the tattoo, you need to come out to VaBeach! There is a place right up the road from us, called the "Ink Gallery" ...absolutely AWESOME work! Ive seen several of there tat's on friends, or friends of friends, kinda stuff - quite a few of them are guys/gals that Mike F. (Eileen F.'s husband) rides MC's with, so you KNOW those biker dudes are going to KNOW their artists. I promised Paul the next time I got one, I'd get it with him - since the my first one, he was under water, that's the ONLY reason I didn't get one last night. He wasn't with me, unfortunately he was stuck working a 24 hour shift. Anyway - this Tatoo place is very clean, very reputable, and came highly recommended, rightfully so! I'll just have to make sure the our spare Princess Room is clean and ready for your arrival. Love you too - can't wait, it's a date I'll hold you too!
Susan E.
on 4/3/06 10:13 am - Purcellville, VA
Sure wish you were not so freakin far away from me. Darn. Would love to join ya. Enjoy. Susan
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 10:24 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Aaaw, we're not that far - especially when it's to party, socialize and enjoy the company of your girlfriends. Besides, you'd be able to visit with Eileen (your roomie) Wendy and me, your cruise buddies, more! I WISH you could come on down, are you SURE you can't?? It's supposed to be a gorgeous weekend, maybe you could talk the hubby into some romantic R&R on da' beach?
Susan E.
on 4/3/06 10:44 am - Purcellville, VA
Well Hubby has plans. He's almost done remodeling our motorhome. It could be possible for me to come. It does not take much to persuade me though. And I do have fridays off too. But I am trying to save my dollars. Going on vacation in 17 days. Yahoo. Can't afford hotel room on my own. But if others were looking to share, I might consider it. You make it very tempting. Susan
(deactivated member)
on 4/4/06 7:45 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Susan, I'd love it if you could come out. I know that Patty (PS in MD) was also thinking about coming down for the Friday night dinner/dancing - but was hoping to find a "roomie" to split costs. Not sure if you two can work out the logistics of it all, but I wanted to at least put you two together so you could talk about it. Here's the link to the post where she mentioned this weekend: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/sex_before_and_after_wls/postdetail/102252.html?vc=0 I'll also cross reference your post/link to her so that she realizes you are also "thinking about coming down, if it can be worked out" ...okay? There are a LOT of hotels out near Waterside, which is in "Norfolk". Off of the top of my head, I know there is a Marriott and a Raddisson, nearby. This is where we'll be going for dinner and then dancing later. If you two do come out, an option might be to stay near Waterside in Norfolk. Of course, if you'd rather wake up to the sounds of the OCEAN, then you'll want something out on the Boardwalk of VaBeach. Problem with that, is that it's about 25 minutes from where you'll actually be drinking and partying. I'll send this link over to Patty next - so you two can talk more about it. ~ Lei
Christine Hood
on 4/3/06 10:42 am - Fort Eustis, VA
I'm trying for dinner too! I know! I know! But I have put in a lot of hours this week and am planning to blow that popsicle stand early! Did someone say tattoo????? I am such an addict!!! 3 and counting!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 10:45 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
I saw your reply to Sharon - you know Im gonna want to see your tat's on Friday, especially the one on your lower back. That's where my next one is going to be. PLEASE DO SHOW UP FOR DINNER!!! I'd love it if you could, besides, it's easier to visit with people over dinner, once we get to the club it's gonna be more dancing and harder to talk. I'll be calling in the dinner reservations on Thursday, so just let me know. Do you know where the club is, or do you want to swing by my place and ride up with us, or caravan out?
Christine Hood
on 4/3/06 10:57 am - Fort Eustis, VA
I guess you didnt see any of mine! I have 3...1 on my chest, 1 on my shoulder and my prize on my lower back...the nose piercing came while I was waiting for my first tat! I am a dangerous woman around needles!! Have you ever heard of anyone getting their nose pierced because they were getting too anxious waiting to get tattooed?? I kinda know where waterside is but I may decide to follow you...we'll talk this week...I left you a voicemail...I forgot you don't answer your phone!
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 11:01 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
...oh, that was YOU calling? Paul grabbed the cell while I was running the dish washer, but he said he thought it was the baseball coach calling ...I'm going to join a league with Wendy G., can you belive that? Anyway - Im logging off and going to go watch my ADDICTION, "24" with Keither Sutherland. I'll hollar at you tomorrow and see if we can hammer out Friday night. The good thing about following us, is you can hopefully park near us too, so we don't have any "single ladies" walking alone. I tend to resort to the "motherly mode" when it's friends and the night life. Hugs - Lei
Ernurse323
on 4/3/06 3:52 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
I will be there with my husband.... Dono about the dinner thing. That is a sadistic form of torture being so freshly post-op !!!!!! You think I could tolerate a shot or something this early out? I wanna have fun too !!! Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views