Go Mason!

Kathy & Rich
on 4/1/06 6:43 am - Fairfax, VA
Let's root 'em on! Go, George Mason Patriots, go! (This is Rich's alma mater plus they are a stone's throw from us so we gotta root for the home team.) Kathy
JoyfulLife
on 4/1/06 8:40 am - Chesapeake, VA
Hi Kathy---- I'm watching the BIG game as I check the Message Board this evening. I wrote many a check and sent it George Mason's way for my son's education. It's great to see them make it so far in the B'ball world. (I was born in Indiana---March is still "Hoosier Heaven" even though I have been in Virginia for almost 30 years....I LOVE Basketball GO PATRIOTS!!!
Kathy & Rich
on 4/1/06 9:43 am - Fairfax, VA
Hey, Cindy! Nice to see ya! It was a great run this season. The U is getting lots of great press plus they get lots of $$$ for the tournament. Good for them. Sorry to see their "run" end but it was fabulous fun while it lasted. They have lots to be proud of. I went to St. John's University which is a very big basketball (and baseball) school. I went when the team was the Redmen (changed to Red Storm for political correctness) and had players named: Chris Mullen, Bill Wennington and Mark Jackson. All did very well in the pros. That was quite a team back then and of course Lou Carnesca was the coach and he rocked. Ah, the old days... Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views