What is your Easter Bunny Name?

Kathy & Rich
on 4/2/06 6:54 am - Fairfax, VA
Cadburry as in the chocolate company? Wow! That's a great name to have.
TammyNVA
on 4/2/06 6:54 am - Chesterfield, VA
Puddles Honeydrops here... much better than the previous one. I saw a "Princess name" on the same sight and I'm gonna check that one out. I know LOTS of us here consider ourselves Royalty!! Love ya, Tammy
Kathy & Rich
on 4/2/06 7:03 am - Fairfax, VA
"Princess name", eh? Sounds cool. I know they have this way to find your adult filmstar name. The first name is the name of your first pet (dog) and the last name is the name of the street you grew up on. So mine is Princess Graywing. Kathy
jilldennis
on 4/2/06 7:04 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Puddles Cottonball here... too cute!! Thanks for the smile! Jill
TammyNVA
on 4/2/06 7:04 am - Chesterfield, VA
OK... What fun My princess name is Tammy the Fearless, Princess of Parsaburgh; however, if I use my given name of Tamara, I become Tamara the Glorious, Princess of Parasburgh... I LIKE it! Hope everyone's having a great Sunday!! Tammy
cappymoon
on 4/2/06 9:07 am - Northern, VA
Ok, might be a little late (I was BUSY this weekend with the kids ) but here is mine: Doodles Fluffycakes Thanks for the laugh, not sure it fits an easter bunny though Dianna
Ms Court
on 4/2/06 11:13 pm - Remington, VA
Chocolate Lemondrop here. What an interesting name. If I went with the adult start name my would be Wasu Alleghany. I think I will just stick with Courtney p.s. I have lost 71 lbs!!!!
Kathy & Rich
on 4/3/06 12:01 am - Fairfax, VA
Wow, Miss Choco Lemondrop, you are kicking arse on the weight loss!!!! Excellent! Hugs, Kathy
Christina R.
on 4/3/06 4:45 am - Reston, VA
Hi Kathy- A late response for me but mine is: Cinna Bun Cottontail Christina S PS...any word from Rich about my hubby's resume?
Kathy & Rich
on 4/3/06 6:38 am - Fairfax, VA
Hey! I'm losing my mind... and not slowly either. Did your husband email him? Didn't I email you his email address? Or am I loose a screw? Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views