Lot's of FREE samples!

(deactivated member)
on 4/1/06 3:40 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello gals and guys ~ Found this on another message board, thought Id post it to our STATE board so ya'll could take advantage of the offer before it dries up. Lots of stuff - protiens, calcium citrate chewables, fiber, multi-chewables, etc. If you're interested, Id request them RIGHT AWAY. With this many freebies going out to EACH customer, it won't be available for long. http://www.gwlssupportgroup.com/?pagename=SampleRequest Hope everyone is having a great weekend - it's GORGEOUS here on da' beach side of the state. Just spent about 6 hours with my hubby running around town, it's now time to decompress, shower, slap on some make up and get ready for dinner and dancing with friends! Hugs to all - Lei Here is a list of the FREEBIES: Bariatric Advantage® IW Sample: 400mg Calcium Citrate Lozenges, Cinnamon Bariatric Advantage® IW Sample: 400mg Calcium Citrate Lozenges, Mint Bariatric Advantage® IW Sample: Chewable Multi-Formula Orange Bariatric Advantage® IW Sample: Sublingual B-12, Berry Sample: Body Choice High Protein Pudding Cup ($.99 value) Sample: RESOURCE® BENEFIBER® Packet Sample: RESOURCE® OPTISOURCE? 8oz High Protein Drink - Caramel ($2.49 value) Sample: RESOURCE® OPTISOURCE? 8oz High Protein Drink - Strawberry ($2.49 value) Sample: RESOURCE® OPTISOURCE? Mini Nutrition Bar - Chocolate ($1.13 value) Sample: Syntrax Matrix 5.0 - Chocolate Sample: Syntrax Matrix 5.0 - Vanilla . Syntrax Matrix 5.0 - Orange Cream
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/1/06 3:46 am - Danville, VA
Thanks, Lei...always looking for freebies! I ordered mine...Can't wait to see you again this weekend.. Hugs, Betsy
A10sFrau
on 4/1/06 4:23 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
The site wouldn't let me order or register. Oh well. Lois
(deactivated member)
on 4/1/06 4:36 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hmmm... not sure about "registering" ...I chose NOT to register. All I had to do was click on the link and the page it pulled up was where you plug in your info for the samples (towards the bottom) .... typed in the name address, etc, hit submit and it went through. BETSY??? If you read this, can you let us know if you had any problems when you tried it? Thanks!!
WendyNVA
on 4/1/06 6:51 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey Lois, Just ordered mine. Initially the page linked wouldn't work.. I filled in the blank**** submit, and it said "page cannot be displayed".. yet when I clicked on the link, lower left, that said Order Samples, same fill-in-the-blanks came up, and hit submit and it confirmed. Try that, hope it helps Wendy
Christine Hood
on 4/1/06 6:18 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Lei! Ordered mine! (In case I ever get this mess straightened out!) No problems ordering! Christine
WendyNVA
on 4/1/06 6:52 am - Va Beach, VA
Thanks woman! Love opening the mail-box to freebies versus requests for checks LOL Wendy
A10sFrau
on 4/1/06 7:29 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Got it to work this time! Thanks! Lois
(deactivated member)
on 4/2/06 5:51 am - Fairfax Station, VA
I haven't gotten freebies in so long I was excited, but Lei, I couldn't get the link to work for me. Same thing as happened to Wendy, but even on second try it didn't work. Poop - I mean pooh!! Hope you are having a great day, it's so pretty out, isn't it. love you Lei!! donna
(deactivated member)
on 4/2/06 11:27 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello my beee'yootiful friend!!! I wonder if you have some sorta' firewalls that is keeping your computer from placing the order?!? Heck, I dunno, I just remember you talking about your new laptop and trying to get things up and running. We had a absolutely WONDERFUL (and busy) weekend! Dinner and dancing, Friday, Saturday afternoon at the boardwalk, Saturday night, dinner and dancing, Sunday - the Daffy'dil Festival and then my "new life crisis" ...belly button piercing. ...Yes, you read that right, belly button piercing! We stayed busy this weekend, non stop and I loved it. Trying to cram so much into every waking hour, with Paul fixin' to head out. Ugh, this 'Deployment Widow' stuff, really sucks! [yes, that came complete with a foot stomp] Hey sweet lady??? THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for the very sweet card and photos. Checked my snail-mail on Saturday and as ALWAYS youve left a big smile on my face and in my heart. Love you BUNCHES and bunches ~ ME!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views