Sorry I have been gone...I will return in a couple of days........

Tam
on 3/31/06 8:24 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you all know that I have not disappeared again.....well I kind of have, but here is the reason why. For those who live in Richmond and watch the news you may have already heard.....the man that was killed when the backhoe overturned on him on Thursday afternoon at the State Police Headquarters on Midlothian was my husbands grandfather. We have been going to his grandmothers house every day making arragnements and such. I have been getting home very late and leaving very early so there has been no time to post or even read the other posts. I will be catching up as soon as I can and I will go back and read the older posts as well. Miss you all and looking forward to being back! {{hugs}} Tammy C
TammyNVA
on 3/31/06 8:26 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Tammy, Sorry for your family's loss. As you know, we were in NY last weekend for MY husband's grandfather's funeral. Hugs, Tammy
wanda
on 3/31/06 10:55 pm
Tammy, I'm sorry to hear about your husband's grandfather too. I'm glad you had a safe trip and made it home. Take care of yourself! Wanda
Kathy & Rich
on 3/31/06 9:04 pm - Fairfax, VA
Oh Tammy, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to your family. Take care! Hugs, Kathy
wanda
on 3/31/06 10:54 pm
Tammy, I am so sorry to hear about your husband's grandfather. You and your family are in my prayers. Wanda
prissy25
on 3/31/06 11:11 pm - Barboursville, VA
Sorry to here about your husbands grandfather, you all are in my prayers...
(deactivated member)
on 4/1/06 12:23 am - Remington, VA
Tammy So sorry to hear about your family's loss. Sincerely, kirsten
DeniseinVA
on 4/1/06 2:37 am - Midlothian, VA
Tammy C and Tammy G. I am so sorry for your losses. I will keep you both in my prayers. Denise D
Ernurse323
on 4/1/06 10:56 am - Virginia Beach, VA
OMG...I am so sorry, Tammy. How terrible. Wow....I don't even know what to say. If you need anything I am here... Big Big Hugs and lots of love to you and your family.. Dana
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/1/06 11:03 am - Danville, VA
Oh Tammy, I am so sorry...what a tragic accident. I hope he didn't have to suffer. Please tell you family that they are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views