TaeBo or Kickboxing Class

DawnVA
on 3/31/06 7:59 am - VA
Hey everyone! I'm looking for a beginner's level TaeBo or kickboxing class, preferably with a friendly and encouraging instructor, in the Ashburn/Reston/Sterling or Mclean areas. It'd be great if I didn't have to join a gym to take a class, but I'd do it if the class was great. And I'd love to be able to watch a class before I decided, if that's possible. Thanks! Dawn
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/31/06 8:36 am - Danville, VA
Hi Dawn...Don't have any ideas on the subject...just wanted to say hi and you really look like you have the right idea...I just walk.. Hugs, Betsy
DawnVA
on 3/31/06 8:11 pm - VA
Betsy -- Thanks for stopping by...hello to you too! You look absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!! I haven't been on the boards for a while and seeing your new pic blew me away! You look beautiful AND so happy. I'm thrilled for ya! I wish you continued success! Dawn
(deactivated member)
on 4/1/06 4:45 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Dawn!! Can't help you with your questions - the only thing I tend to kick is my hubby! Anyway - I still wanted to stop in and say HELLO, it's been forever since Ive seen you posting. Hope all is well...? Wish we lived closer, I think Kickboxing would be COOL to take, as long as I had a friend to encourage (drag) me along. Hey? Doesnt Donna Mae's husband TEACH Taebo? I could be totally wrong (nothing new) but I woulda sworn Greg did, maybe she can help you? I can assure you IF he does, he's a very POSITIVE and FRIENDLY kinda guy. Of course, what I don't know is if you two live in the same area? If not, maybe he'd have some suggestions for you? Enjoy your weekend - hugs, Lei
DawnVA
on 4/1/06 8:42 am - VA
Hello to you too Lei! Thanks for stopping in to say hi It would be nice to do this as a group, it's much easier to have support. I just realized recently that this is something I might really enjoy so I'm gonna give it a shot. Do you know Donna Mae's screen name? Maybe I can send out an APB for her and ask about her husband. I'd be willing to travel a bit. I also contacted the local TaeBo instructor from Billy Blanks web site to see if she teaches around here, too. I'll let everyone know in case there is other interest. Have a good one! Dawn
(deactivated member)
on 4/2/06 11:28 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello again Dawn ~ Here is a link to Donna's profile - she's up in the NOVA area, or at least I think that's what ya'll would consider Fairfax? http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php?N=H1107816567 .
DawnVA
on 4/3/06 8:05 am - VA
Thanks a million, Lei! I've just sent her a note. Dawn
DawnVA
on 4/1/06 8:36 am - VA
Definitely cardio please! ) Either of those locations would be wonderful.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views